Autopsy 2024 Rd 13 Blues shoot down the Bombers to move into 2nd

Who played well for the Blues in Round 13 vs the Bombers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes putting players in a position to just hunt the ball absolutely makes them. DeKoning into the middle. Williams up forward. Even Cincotta at times gets himself in a position quite a bit to just go the ball, even though he is playing a negative role, he's still a forward and that shows. Builds confidence and gets the player into the game.

I'm waiting for a similar thing to happen with Durdin, I know why we gave him a big contract, he's got a lot of talent, just needs some confidence and motivation.
His cameo last night would have helped with the confidence. And his motivation should be to make the second small forward position his.

Always have a bit of a giggle when I see it; oh you didn’t do the thing you were supposed to do but if you diiiiiiiiid, you would have won 🤪

I’m sure we won expected scores during our poor start last year. Didn’t make me feel any better.

I also bet we won expected scoring against Crom. Again, doesn’t feel like a win to me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Commentators keep saying Williams plays the Jack Martin role but I think he's playing the small forward role really well.

He's been a game changer up forward.
Jack Martin is a third marking tall such is his marking abilities one on one. A rare talent. A brilliant tackler too.

That’s why he was a No 1 pick.

Has the mobility and smarts to play “small” too. Hence why Owies likely makes way for him - Owies a decent option, but Jack is just classier.

Now…as for his body holding up??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jobe's best effort last night -

'He's completely ambidextrous on both sides'.

I laughed out loud when I heard that gem from the “Lead syringe user” Watson.

The guy is an absolute peanut.

After leading his team into the biggest scandal in AFL history he shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a football ground - much less a commentary box!!!

Clearly he should be thanking nepotism every day for the pay check he receives - it’s certainly not for anything he contributes to the commentary.

Jack Martin is a third marking tall such is his marking abilities one on one. A rare talent. A brilliant tackler too.

That’s why he was a No 1 pick.

Has the mobility and smarts to play “small” too. Hence why Owies likely makes way for him - Owies a decent option, but Jack is just classier.

Now…as for his body holding up??
Owies, Carrol and Durdin not best 22 if Martin, Motlop, Cerra are fit

That kick to Elijah in the third was just… wow
Since he moved forward,
fastest turnaround on feelings toward a player I've ever experienced!😄

Interesting view.

Why do you say this?
Because of the litteny of mistakes and the way he uses his platform to push views that you simply cannot come to.

Their modelling that continually spits out terrible conclusions - but in this case turnover may well be consistently decent amongst premiership teams but how is it 'the' factor? 'The' factor is whatever that team is best at. Not some random stat he's proclaimed as 'the answer'. It's a 0 accountability game because of the way he hedges these 'conclusions' too. champipn data is a data collection agency pretending to be analytic gurus.

Good solid win last night by the boys.
We just slipped between 2nd and 1st gear as required, at least that’s how it looked to me.
Tdk/cinc/lij all fantastic games.

Gee, how’s the oppo going to stop us when we have(hopefully) a fit matin and possibly mots up forward!! Can’t wait to see it.

Shout out to weiters for absolutely destroying wright. Usually kicks 5 on us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 13 Blues shoot down the Bombers to move into 2nd

Back