Autopsy 2024 Rd 22 Blues finals hopes sink like a stone

Who played well for the Blues in Round 22 vs the Hawks?

• 2. Lachie Cowan

Votes: 69 43.1%
  • 3. Jesse Motlop

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 4. Ollie Hollands

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • 6. Zac Williams

• 7. Matthew Kennedy

Votes: 59 36.9%
  • 8. Lachie Fogarty

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 9. Patrick Cripps

Votes: 46 28.8%
  • 10. Harry McKay

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • 11. Mitch McGovern

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • 13. Blake Acres

Votes: 41 25.6%
  • 17. Brodie Kemp

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • 18. Sam Walsh

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • 20. Elijah Hollands

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • 21. Jack Martin (subbed out a quarter time with hamstring injury)

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • 23. Jacob Weitering

Votes: 30 18.8%
  • 24. Nic Newman

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • 27. Marc Pittonet

• 29. George Hewett

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • 30. Charlie Curnow

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • 37. Jordan Boyd

Votes: 34 21.3%
  • 39. Alex Cincotta (subbed on at quarter time with hamstring injury)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 42. Adam Saad

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • 44. Matt Owies

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly my point, won't play youth, how the likes of Owie, Martin (whenever he is deemed fit), Pittonett and Fogarty keep racking up games whilst we won';t play the likes of Moir, Binns, Lemmy or even Mirkov because they "are not ready"???

Lemmey lacks presence.

Moir has only just hit his straps and deserves a call up. But, he’d have been smashed in the AFL even four weeks ago.

Lord can play. But offers a tad more than Carroll. He’s a tackle machine though so I would play him.

Binns. Yes. He should have gotten games. At the very minimum to rest Acres some weeks ago.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didn't the same thing happen with Voss at Brisbane? First year made finals next few years fell off a cliff, can't coach and the MC is a disgrace.
Inherited an aging list that was always going to slide, but was expected to be the cure all and as a first time coach wasn't ready and wasn't going to solve the entire clubs issues.

He gets back in the box he’s liable for the game plan.
This way the tactical decisions are heavily implied as not his fault.

We need to take a long hard look at how Geelong manage their players. We've got nothing to gain by playing injured players next week.

I think we need to put Williams back to half back and bring in Binns, C.Durdin, Moir, & Mirkov. Pitto was an absolute disgrace today.
After watching your VFL yesterday I’m wondering why the same players keep going through a revolving door of ins and outs. Does Voss not trust playing a kid occasionally?

One of the worst, if not, the worst performance since the Teague era.
Really felt I travelled back in time today. Injuries aside, it was disgraceful.
Witches hats indeed. We need to make some very big calls on and off field in the off season imo. Really demoralising.

In saying that, it’s funny how we can still make the 8. But I don’t want to make it if that’s what we are to dish up. No thanks.

I love you all.

Well done Hawthorn. Too good today. Good luck in the finals.

Bring on the off field clean out.

In Brian Cook we trust.
I loathe Hawthorn and they'll get no congrats from. Me. I'd like them to **** off and die.😂

But the rest of your post. Yeah. Sure!💖🙏 :carlton: 🥂

Last edited by a moderator:
Was at the game but for some reason not quite across what happened with injuries. Can someone tell me who got injured, what injury and when in the game?

I’m an experienced player at another club in a position Carlton desperately need to fill. I’m ready for a change of scenery and open to offers!

Tell me Vossy/Nick/Brian why should I join the Blues??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching your VFL yesterday I’m wondering why the same players keep going through a revolving door of ins and outs. Does Voss not trust playing a kid occasionally?
Short answer - No
His team, his preferred players & if you’re not- you’re ****ed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 22 Blues finals hopes sink like a stone

Back