5GawnVC138145.6
6HeeneyC98137.7
7GawnVC162141.1
8GawnC111137.4
9BontempelliC135137.1
10ButtersVC127136.1
11GawnC180140.1
12BontempelliVC186143.9

Bont's probably the go for VC, even though his recent form against Brisbane hasn't been great (imagine Dunkley sits on him all night). Heeney also a consideration, but hasn't had a big ceiling game in a while and similarly, probably has Blicavs with him all day.

Then, just need to decide whether Gawn slaughters Cameron more than Daicos slaughters our BOG average midfield.

At this stage, Bont into Naicos, but not set at the moment.
Pondering StickMan too – career avg of 124.5 against Brisbane from four games. OMac can be restrictive at times, but English doesn't really score in the traditional way for rucks.

C bailout has to be on Gawn this week. Will score 200+ trying to carry his spud team mates after last weeks efforts.

Leave Saturday morning for long weekend otherwise would have taken a punt on LDU VC

Bont into Daicos it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont VC very popular.

Tempted to pass and hope he doesn't go huge.
Depends on how your week is shaping up.
  • 60.4% in the top 1%
  • 62% in the top 5%
  • 65.5% in the top 10%
If you're viewing this as a week to try and make up some ground, that could be the way to do it. Only thing is that your alternative VC better have a big ceiling, because Naicos and Gawn are easy 130+ options this week.

• 60.4% in the top 1%
  • 62% in the top 5%
  • 65.5% in the top 10%
If you're viewing this as a week to try and make up some ground, that could be the way to do it. Only thing is that your alternative VC better have a big ceiling, because Naicos and Gawn are easy 130+ options this week.
i tried that with dale and it failed...

• 60.4% in the top 1%
  • 62% in the top 5%
  • 65.5% in the top 10%
Yeah it might not be the week to gamble.

Yeah it might not be the week to gamble.
Yeah, I don't love the idea of going against the grain this week. Even if Bont fails, people will be bailed out by Naicos/Gawn. I'd hate to be on the wrong side of a Bont 160+ with those percentages (even though I doubt he goes massive tonight).

With no Serong/Butters/Ryan available this week, I'm just not sure there's a better bet in the field. Maybe StickMan, but his form has been all over the shop and he doesn't seem to have the ceiling this year. Heeney perhaps, but seems the perfect matchup for Blicavs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back