Captains 2024 Round 13 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else think Blicavs could go to Heeney.. thinking either Dunkley possibly going to Bont at stoppages, if you have Neale, he could be a shout..

Anyone considering Flanders?

Not a sexy pick but has 6/11 scores over 119 and hasn’t gone below a ton. Saints allow huge scores to defenders.

One to watch.
Did strongly consider, but ceiling sits around 125-130 I think.

Some slow learners on here.
Pick a midfielder playing Geelong. Or a good ruck playing Geelong.

Swans mid VC into Nicky should be popular.
In the last four games the only midfield that’s taken Geelong to the cleaners is Gold Coast.

Piggy had a good game, but Trac, Viney and the other MIDs all ordinary.

Heeney is still probably the best option for VC, or Flanders. Not many others.

In the last four games the only midfield that’s taken Geelong to the cleaners is Gold Coast.

Piggy had a good game, but Trac, Viney and the other MIDs all ordinary.

Heeney is still probably the best option for VC, or Flanders. Not many others.
New recruit - VC LDU
Think About It GIF by Identity

Daicos gets the C after Bont VC failed. He's in unbelievable form and despite the Dees wanting to bounce back after last week, I still think Nick will run rings around them.

Daicos gets the C after Bont VC failed. He's in unbelievable form and despite the Dees wanting to bounce back after last week, I still think Nick will run rings around them.
The positive with Little Nicky is Collingwood don't really have anyone else to score SC points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm wondering about Flanders as captain. Defenders seem to score well vs St Kilda.

I’m wondering the same thing. I wasn’t brave enough to VC him against the weight of numbers going Bont.

Had Bont shown up in the first half and scored a 120 no one would be complaining. I don’t think we expected him to go 180 again but we all thought a 120-140 was available.

I’ll see how my cashie head to head is tracking as well as other scoring and make the call on Sunday.

New recruit Gulden VC for me this week. Reckon Blicavs goes to Heeney or Chad. Probably Heeney. It's interesting looking at Gulden's stats. He's had 25 disposals in 5 out of 11 games. Certainly consistent. His second lowest disposal game (24) was his highest SC score for the year (149).

I'm wondering about Flanders as captain. Defenders seem to score well vs St Kilda.

I’m wondering the same thing. I wasn’t brave enough to VC him against the weight of numbers going Bont.

Had Bont shown up in the first half and scored a 120 no one would be complaining. I don’t think we expected him to go 180 again but we all thought a 120-140 was available.

I’ll see how my cashie head to head is tracking as well as other scoring and make the call on Sunday.
Sunday? :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains 2024 Round 13 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back