Game Day 2024 Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry not all of us spend Friday nights glued to this forum 😂
What an odd thing to type as you simultaneously bump posts at 10:30 pm on a.. Friday night.

What an odd thing to type as you simultaneously bump posts at 10:30 pm on a.. Friday night.

There a difference between spending all night vs quickly checking in post match

And just because it’s 10:30 where you are doesn’t mean it’s the same anywhere else

😂

Can u publish your next death rides so I know who to trade in? Cheers

Stoked with new recruit Caldwell, glad I ditched Fisher for him.

Naicos not great but at least I didn't waste a VC on the little gull.

Harrison with a 50, not sure whether to take that or roll the dice on Tholstrup, worried that Cookedwin might make him the sub.

Shout out to WaynesWorld19 for the Daicos avoidelage stratagem.
giphy (4).gif
Not jumping on Jye Caldwell, who I froth and have pumped up, is not ideal, but good stuff for those who've gotten on-board.
Smoking Joey Richards unsaucy, you wouldn't want to be fielding a 34.
Freddy Kreuger alright, though, if he's your Fisch cover.
This update brought to you by Souvlaki Hut and Biscoff.

There a difference between spending all night vs quickly checking in post match

And just because it’s 10:30 where you are doesn’t mean it’s the same anywhere else

😂

Can u publish your next death rides so I know who to trade in? Cheers
When did I spend all night on here? I was out, came back in, made fun of myself for the failed deathride and that was it. I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal about that lol.

Correct on the time zone point! However, I can see what time zone you're posting from so you're not slick haha.

Last edited:
Stoked with new recruit Caldwell, glad I ditched Fisher for him.

Naicos not great but at least I didn't waste a VC on the little gull.

Harrison with a 50, not sure whether to take that or roll the dice on Tholstrup, worried that Cookedwin might make him the sub.
Surely Coke Bear lets the kid cook.
Was good last week.
But Coke Bear is as Coke Bear does.

Tempers fraying. Time for Scoops to take control.
First thing you need to do in a situation like this is just calm everybody down.
Note to mod squad: lift. Scoops can't keep carrying you blokes for ever. Stand up or stand down.
cartman-eric-cartman.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Coke Bear lets the kid cook.
Was good last week.
But Coke Bear is as Coke Bear does.

Yeah he should be starting, I wouldn't mind seeing him go head to head with Harley Reid, Tholstrup is a big strong kid like Harley.

I think I'll back Tholstrup in, even if he's the sub there is a good chance he gets on early with how often Dees players get injured.

Yeah he should be starting, I wouldn't mind seeing him go head to head with Harley Reid, Tholstrup is a big strong kid like Harley.

I think I'll back Tholstrup in, even if he's the sub there is a good chance he gets on early with how often Dees players get injured.
Yeah, would do that, too. Chance at upside and not a heap of downside risk barring calamity

McKercher or Tedward of the Richards persuasion is a harder decision than I thought it would be
Objectively, unless McKercher is on limited minutes or has a role change, he seems an OK shout, especially with Fisher out.
Can backfire, though, and he is a 400k rookie

Surely Humphries won't be the sub tomorrow right kenties?
You're talking Chrissy Scott, mate, he loves last minute shenanigans for a bit of attention.
But the stat line of B Bear was good, odds are surely OK he gets another crack.

rocker_oz33 what do u reckon, mate?
Humphries wouldn't cop the snot vest, Shirley?

leslie nielsen shirley GIF by simongibson2000

I wouldnt think not after last week.
But anything is possible .

Lawson special.

You're talking Chrissy Scott, mate, he loves last minute shenanigans for a bit of attention.
But the stat line of B Bear was good, odds are surely OK he gets another crack.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of mate.

Kreugers 63 looks safe but Humphries could go 90 again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back