Game Day 2024 Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definitely the worst year bye wise I can ever remember.

The byes just suck the life out of supercoach along with the sub rule.

The sub rule should be scrapped and there should just be one big bye round for all AFL teams mid year where us supercoachers have the week off from this god damn campaigner of a game!

Yep Kane McAuliffe is a perfect example and inside bull and the last 2 weeks Dickhead Yze has made him the sub and he hasn't come on until very late in the game for 2 scores or 32 & 11. So I cop 2 shit scores + he has lost money and all cash generation is gone. Previous to this he scored 75 & 68 now I have to trade him out because I need some sort of money to bring more shit trucks into my team.

Yep Kane McAuliffe is a perfect example and inside bull and the last 2 weeks Dickhead Yze has made him the sub and he hasn't come on until very late in the game for 2 scores or 32 & 11. So I cop 2 shit scores + he has lost money and all cash generation is gone. Previous to this he scored 75 & 68 now I have to trade him out because I need some sort of money to bring more shit trucks into my team.

Yeah that sucks man and is a perfect example of why the sub rule should be scrapped for.

With these byes I am now in a dilemma on who to chose out of Worner and Schoemaker.

It's like I'm forced to pick Worner this week to get 18 playing even though I think Schoemaker might be the one that sticks around the longest.

If Worner gets dropped this week then I am forced to grab Schoemaker (won't have 18 playing then) even though he has the bye but he might not even play next week. LOL.

What a cluster f@rk these byes are mate. They made me choose Rankine over Houston too last week even though he has the bye this week due to him having the way lower breakeven than Houston. Gees that worked out well waiting for Houston to drop in price for one more week. 😡

1813 (😐)

Butters bitterly disappointing as captain (knew it would happen too thanks Luke Ryan). McAuliffe 11 dropping out of best 18

1868 was my worst bye round for premo purposes and managed to score three points less than last week, not sure if that's a good or bad thing but still yuck

Back2Back captains scores of 64 not ideal! Thanks Naicos and Warner you flogs.

Somehow managed 1,947 with Captain Marvellous’s 64, plus other flogs such as H Young, C Serong (vc), Z Butters, J Steele, T Green, D Moore and J Sharp being rather underwhelming!

New recruit D Houston, Bont, English, Heeney, Jackson and Massimo the only players to exceed my expectations.

In a world of hurt this week with just 14 playing, unless McKercher and Chapman play.

Ranking - Went up 2,065 spots to 17,442, but expect to lose that and more next week:(

Just for my understanding:
The line is that it should have been called 'play on', but the umpire was too late?
If the players don't hear a play on call, aren't they still encroaching?
Feel a bit stupid.

Just for my understanding:
The line is that it should have been called 'play on', but the umpire was too late?
If the players don't hear a play on call, aren't they still encroaching?
Feel a bit stupid.

Well, it’s not play on unless it’s been called.
Plenty of examples of that rule being called before.
They’re just using the ‘stand’ thing as an excuse, because they never like to admit they f**ked up….

Well, it’s not play on unless it’s been called.
Plenty of examples of that rule being called before.
They’re just using the ‘stand’ thing as an excuse, because they never like to admit they f**ked up….
that was a 16 yard penalty back in the 1900's and has been a penalty since, until its not , against flogpies

Any chance they challenge and get him off?
Would hope so. Expected preferential treatment for him given he’s a big name player. RRRRRRR, need his number this week too (will have to change my trade plans if otherwise that completely screws up my moves next week)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paddy Dow is saint Kilda’s best mid
And has only been playing 50-60% game time and still leading midfield disposals
Imagine how good he’s going to be once full fit could be one of the best in the Comp!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back