Game Day 2024 Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of mate.

Kreugers 63 looks safe but Humphries could go 90 again.
Yeah, it's awkward...
Hmmm.. I think I'd give him the chance to better that, but just going off what I read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin E looped on the bench. I will run with Rozee in front of Steele, then will decide if I take Martin score.

Guys on teh chopping block are Steele, Green, Walsh.

Probably just take the Martin score?
Safer just to bank the 99, is it not?

I have the (E) on Martin @ D7, but I must’ve missed the memo that Coffield is now sporting an illustrious green dot after festering on my bench since round 2.

Better late than never, I suppose.

Fingers crossed for the lad.

Needing some assistance plz.

I’m sure it’s been talked about, but need to work out which defender rookie I pick for Pink. Purely from a JS point of view.

Evans vs Schoenmaker vs Humphries

Thinking Freijah to Humphries can probably wait til next week to get another look.

Safer just to bank the 99, is it not?

I have the (E) on Martin @ D7, but I must’ve missed the memo that Coffield is now sporting an illustrious green dot after festering on my bench since round 2.

Better late than never, I suppose.

Fingers crossed for the lad.

With the Saints not playing til Sunday can def reassess come then. But think its Rozee today as his projected only 70 and should be able to cook past that one.

Needing some assistance plz.

I’m sure it’s been talked about, but need to work out which defender rookie I pick for Pink. Purely from a JS point of view.

Evans vs Schoenmaker vs Humphries

Thinking Freijah to Humphries can probably wait til next week to get another look.
If I was in the market for a rookie I’d probably go Schoenmaker, Keefy.

Humpa can wait a week

When did I spend all night on here? I was out, came back in, made fun of myself for the failed deathride and that was it. I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal about that lol.

Correct on the time zone point! However, I can see what time zone you're posting from so you're not slick haha.

Calm the farm mate and take a chill pill

Just taking the p155 like 99% of campaigners on here haha 😂

But seriously, feel free to share todays death ride tips though

I was tempted by Caldwell all week but didn't want to use one of the 4 trades I have remaining and to be locked into the decision in the first game. I have enough to do Fisher to Rankine in one trade, would it still be smart to remain patient and hold? 160th overall so that's the only reason I might need to be aggressive.

I'm glad Ridley turned it around last night but Martin still concerns me. The role is all over the shop and he goes missing a lot. One touch in the 4th just isn't good enough.

fisher.PNG

3/511 C

Good start to the round for once.

Going to roll the dice with Freijah to beat Kruger's score.
Cracking start mate, now I have to choose my VC wisely - the Roobies league has been tough this year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back