Game Day 2024 Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not certain who to play in the forward spot to cover Fisher.
Kreuger has the E with 63, or can play Freijah or Reville.
At present its Freijah onfield, as long as confirmed as playing and not the sub.
Reville at home and with a 95 from last week is who I believe will score better.
Any suggestions? Thanks.

Going Bont as Captain as well Kadog . its 17 in Adelaide today no rain predicted.
Will anyone tag Bont? What is the worst that can happen?
Well, seeing as we’re going very early on a Saturday, a poor Bont score will derail the round. It will be death by a thousand cuts.

Let’s hope for a 130+ to keep the interest going 🙏

Well, seeing as we’re going very early on a Saturday, a poor Bont score will derail the round. It will be death by a thousand cuts.

Let’s hope for a 130+ to keep the interest going 🙏
Ah yes, the death by a thousand cuts. All game hanging on Bonts every possie and then watching all remainder games where all your other premos go big and we coulda had a good round if only made that other player Captain. I know the feeling too well.
Yes, lets hope for 130+ 👊.
Please Supercoach gods (Scorers), be kind and good to Kadog and all us sc players who have made Bont Captain.
Give Bont some of that Hawk Tuah 😁

Also in the Captain Bont boat.
Slightly worried about Willem Drew Tag as he’s a bigger body but I just gotta roll with the Bont and block out the noise.

The more 1-week injuries to common picks the better for my side, as I have 24 keepers + Humphries & Freijah.

I'm benching Whitfield to take Martin's 99, as I think Lachie is going to get Cincotta'd. My backline will be done playing tonight, so no risk of the loop resulting in a donut.

Jackson moves on-field to cover Fisher.

Humphries M9 and Freijah F7 covering any late-outs.

My bench is looking sexy at the moment.

Freijah Sub, goodness me. I'm rolling with Reville a f6.
Wow, didn't see that coming.

Makes me nervous relying on Humphries not to be the sub now. Keep thinking if I should just take Kreugers 63 instead as my Fisher cover?

Last edited:
Ah yes, the death by a thousand cuts. All game hanging on Bonts every possie and then watching all remainder games where all your other premos go big and we coulda had a good round if only made that other player Captain. I know the feeling too well.
Yes, lets hope for 130+ 👊.
Please Supercoach gods (Scorers), be kind and good to Kadog and all us sc players who have made Bont Captain.
Give Bont some of that Hawk Tuah 😁
Laughing FR @ the Hawk Tua! 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Day is my Fisher cover. How did it come to this?
IMG_7736.gif

Wow, didn't see that coming.

Makes me nervous relying on Humphries not to be the sub now. Keep thinking if I should just take Kreugers 63 instead as my Fisher cover?
Exactly Judd_Magic
Its a risk.
Any cats supporters on here got info on who the sub might be?
Thank god Kreuger got 63. If there are any more outs, at least I got him.
Could be Knevitt, Mannagh or Humphries Im guessing. Mannagh been sub before I think.

Exactly Judd_Magic
Its a risk.
Any cats supporters on here got info on who the sub might be?
Thank god Kreuger got 63. If there are any more outs, at least I got him.
Could be Knevitt, Mannagh or Humphries Im guessing. Mannagh been sub before I think.

I'm thinking the sub will be Mannagh and if not him Knevitt but knowing my luck it will be Humphries. FML.

Hate this bloody sub garbage!!! 😡

In more positive news, I had Rids, Crispy Creme and NickyD last night and my oppo only had Nick and VC'd him.

If I'd purchased Caldwell.I'd be in celebratory nude run territory.

Coming up I have VC Bont vs oppo C Bont, Dale, JHF, Winesy and Rozee. Big game. Also Flanders and the ghost of Sexton upon whom I now wish calamity and catastrophe

After settling on Caldwell and then arguing in defence of my decision, I ended up deciding against him in favour of Rankine.

I has regrets.

Flarken Izak better flarken at least ton up or puppies are imminent
I could have got Caldwell in one trade, but why not burn two and get Zorko :drunk:

Zorko is safer for tons - right? :straining:

I could have got Caldwell in one trade, but why not burn two and get Zorko :drunk:

Zorko is safer for tons - right? :straining:

I doubt Zorko will be a regret mate.

But Caldwell with one trade though - hmmm, might have been the way to go lol.

We won't really know for weeks but of course we react emotionally to the first score after the trade lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back