Game Day 2024 Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1,194/11 with a 33, 63 and 76 :embarrassedv1:

Walsh, Green, Curnow, Serong, Ryan and Jackson this evening

Last edited:
Welcome back Tommy Stewart.

Stings to watch Mannagh score 118 on the bench when you’ve held the campaigner for 17 weeks and can’t use him. 13 tackles bravo.

Good recovery from Humphries in the end with 66 sc, I'll take it.

Was looking like a disaster early on.

Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

Welcome back Tommy Stewart.

Stings to watch Mannagh score 118 on the bench when you’ve held the campaigner for 17 weeks and can’t use him. 13 tackles bravo.
Would've been handy during the byes, I've got the E on him but no way to get it onfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Dylan Moore's been harshly scored there. Given him 6 clangers - most of which were mistakes by the player he was kicking too not his.

What’s your thinking here? Serong not in great form of late.
Richmond matchup, at home. Averaging 130 at the venue and like a wet weather matchup against a team with a lighter midfield than Ryan, aerial gane might be impacted a bit in the conditions and they're playing more direct.
Would be the theory, how it pans out we'll see.
But do agree that he's been in a relative flat patch for a month or so

Last edited:
Keeping mannagh all year on my bench has finally paid off for me. Will be a great F6/7 or M9.
Coaches should have picked him 8 weeks ago.
Always rated the kid. Wanted him all year but flog Scott took to long to give him a red hot crack.

Its absolutely stupid and we are lucky we were about a month off having him get traded elsewhere for next year.

But if he plays like that he will be in our best side from here on in.

Nothing safe about Gawn

Gawn vs WCE this decade: 109, 73, 91, 93
He's played Williams twice. Once this year when he tonned despite playing terribly, once when he was splitting duties with Jackson in 2022 (spent more time forward that day as we pumped West Coast).

Not all that relevant, really.

Would've been handy during the byes, I've got the E on him but no way to get it onfield.
Scott’s a campaigner. Didn’t play him when we needed him. Emergency a few times but never got a sniff.

He's played Williams twice. Once this year when he tonned despite playing terribly, once when he was splitting duties with Jackson in 2022 (spent more time forward that day as we pumped West Coast).

Not all that relevant, really.
Yes I remember you saying that before you captained him for a 109 last time.

He may do okay, but he’s not “safe”, and also not in the greatest form last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back