Rankine

And need to make one Captain

2450+ or GTFO.
Gawn doesn’t like the eagles
Heeney possibly get’s windhagered
Steele gone to crap
Rankine possible Berry tag.

Really tough choice.

I vote Heeney swans will destroy the saints tomorrow hopefully Heeney cashes in.

Gawn doesn’t like the eagles
Heeney possibly get’s windhagered
Steele gone to crap
Rankine possible Berry tag.

Really tough choice.

I vote Heeney swans will destroy the saints tomorrow hopefully Heeney cashes in.
I am in the unique position where I can’t lose any key cashies no matter who I choose as captain.

Thank you Walsh. Thank you Curnow. Thank you Serong (C).

1957 (C) / 16

Marshall
McGov
Heeney
Dunkely
Rankine
Zorko

(steele on bench with Martin 99 currently in play, not sure playing Steele for an extra 20 maybe is the play)

Ranks 4k so hoping to claw back some rankings on guys with underperforming guys that I don't have.
Wow you’re clearing 2500 easy.

Got Young on the mid bench, 125 looped. Do I bring him on for Clarry, Steele, or Yeo?

My inkling is clarry, has only really showed one good performance in a very long time
Yeo was terrible last week, but for a good reason, and should be better this week
Steele hasn't been great either, but I feel like he has the highest floor

Is Jackson a must have if he’s back as solo Rick
Only concussion with Darcy, think, so misses one most likely.
If you have Kreuger and are low on trades, he'll be within 20 of Jackson in the main and you don't use a trade.
If you are still in the market for an F5-6/R cover, Jackson's alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe that Tigers tagged Serong.

Don't even know WTF tagged him as I was out seeing Eves Karydas perform her new album live.

Sick of bloody taggers,.can't pick a decent captain due to them. :(

Hoping Gawn scores like crap tomorrow even though I have him because the pick shouldn't work and I'm angry and bitter.
In all fairness it did help Richmond win the……
Wait, what? The score was what?

Considering I Love Lucy GIF

Last edited:
Glad I didn’t captain Ryan in the end, hopefully Gawn goes big. 1674 with Gawn c heeney Grundy Zorko McGovern and Steele to go.
1498 with Dunks Zorko Rankine Gawn Grundy Steele NVM Heeney and a choice of Dunks or Gawn as captain left to go. I’m not sure I catch you.

Also kudos to any one with the Chol to hang onto Mannagh for however long it was. Really repaying the faith or insanity however you want to look at it.

1957 (C) / 16

Marshall
McGov
Heeney
Dunkely
Rankine
Zorko

(steele on bench with Martin 99 currently in play, not sure playing Steele for an extra 20 maybe is the play)

Ranks 4k so hoping to claw back some rankings on guys with underperforming guys that I don't have.

Have just checked leagues. Gee I'm going to probably lose 2 cashies too just checked. Only two people in both leagues scoring 2450 or north at the moment and I am playing both. Brilliant. Awesome.

1498 with Dunks Zorko Rankine Gawn Grundy Steele NVM Heeney and a choice of Dunks or Gawn as captain left to go. I’m not sure I catch you.

Also kudos to any one with the Chol to hang onto Mannagh for however long it was. Really repaying the faith or insanity however you want to look at it.
I think you will get me mate, looks to be a close one though

I don't know if anyone else has an idiot in their cash leagues just there to make up numbers, well we do and hes 18th. Of course i play him this week and he has these scores

Evans 86
Powell 104
Mannagh 118
Jones 88

If you have Reville or Dowling on field, you should feel pretty confident, because he has those two on field. 2450 projection with all those rookies COME ON. I'm still projected to win, just, but holy sht thats frustrating.

Can't believe that Tigers tagged Serong.

Don't even know WTF tagged him as I was out seeing Eves Karydas perform her new album live.

Sick of bloody taggers,.can't pick a decent captain due to them. :(

Hoping Gawn scores like crap tomorrow even though I have him because the pick shouldn't work and I'm angry and bitter.

Yep I had Serong as Captain as well. Even though he was tagged it wasn't a hard tag and he still had 27 disposals but only went at 51% efficency. If he cleaned that up a bit it could have been a 110 game.

Yep I had Serong as Captain as well. Even though he was tagged it wasn't a hard tag and he still had 27 disposals but only went at 51% efficency. If he cleaned that up a bit it could have been a 110 game.
I find it funny that i paid 660k for him a week before his bye, he had gone 100+ 9 out of 11 games now hes only done it 2/5 that ive had him. To make it worse i traded Whitfield to him who has toned up every week since the trade

Got Young on the mid bench, 125 looped. Do I bring him on for Clarry, Steele, or Yeo?

My inkling is clarry, has only really showed one good performance in a very long time
Yeo was terrible last week, but for a good reason, and should be better this week
Steele hasn't been great either, but I feel like he has the highest floor
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back