Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to go Rowell to Kerch but it will only leave me with 1 trade so I’ll sit on my hands and keep 2 trades and hope and pray the giant red spud can work his way back into super coach form.
Won’t be holding my breath.

Depends on Touk news.

If he's goneski, then the replacement will be one of Brayshaw, Ridley, Clark, Caldwell, Warner, Holmes, Young, Richards and Rivers.

Would probably go Brayshaw in that scenario, Freo has a nice run of games coming up and he's the most proven of that lot.

Don't know where to post this....BUT DPP's have been changed allready......I thought it was after Rd18 not before
Yeah, going into Rd 18. SDK won't get RUC DPP, e.g., for this year

Joe Richards to Lawson Humphries easy downgrade.

I have enough in the kitty to upgrade Freijah to McKercher as a 23rd man, but if Rankine gets a significant ban, I might need to use that trade to replace him. Not sure about Dowling or Krueger who are my forward depth.

Back rookie to Humphries to open up DPP. (Gives me Martin to float between mid/back)

Rankine will be gone if 3 weeks or more. Not sure horse has bolted with Caldwell, seems the obvious. Dylan Moore for maybe some more POD value but also not sure I trust his role for points.

I’ve got 13 trades left plus 1 boost and 108k in the bank

Was thinking Graham out for Humphries and Worner out for Blight to give me enough cash to upgrade Moyle to Gawn and Reid to Rankine for Round 19- but may need to rethink the Rankine move.

Also have the Miller conundrum.

Thoughts?

I’ve got 13 trades left plus 1 boost and 108k in the bank

Was thinking Graham out for Humphries and Worner out for Blight to give me enough cash to upgrade Moyle to Gawn and Reid to Rankine for Round 19- but may need to rethink the Rankine move.

Also have the Miller conundrum.

Thoughts?

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Gawn is out guess Im trading in Luke Jackson to the forward line.

Humphries and Mannagh in.
Frijoles and Tuk Tuk out.

488k left with 2 trades. Probably upgrade Oliver and Sexton with that cash or go one DEF (Shoey/Evans) up and some other spud up too

Humphries and Mannagh in.
Frijoles and Tuk Tuk out.

488k left with 2 trades. Probably upgrade Oliver and Sexton with that cash or go one DEF (Shoey/Evans) up and some other spud up too
Awwwww you gotta give him that Hok tuah and spit on that thang!

If Gawn is out guess Im trading in Luke Jackson to the forward line.
Depending upon the severity of the Gawn/Touk/Fisher trifecta of injuries I may have to do something like this.

IMG_3799.jpeg

Also anyone holding Rankine, surely you also need cover for Heeney this week - Brownlow contention may be the only thing that saves him from copping one match.
I will consider holding him for 3 weeks. Game clear on top of cashie. Have some weaker teams in next 3 rounds, have looked at their teams.

Think he will be handy to have in SuperCoach finals. May hurt my overall ranking though.

Depending upon the severity of the Gawn/Touk/Fisher trifecta of injuries I may have to do something like this.

View attachment 2042466
Not much news on toot toot .
Someone said his got a broken wrist...unsure ...tho.
Need some scoops to wake up and get working ..

Might just be Freijah down to someone (maybe Blight via DPP) and wait for my cows to moo a bit more to finish this damn team.

Or I could just grab Luke Jackson I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back