Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

If i was going to lose gawn id rather id was at least when i had 8 trades and jackson in the fwd line. So ive got options at least just need to decide whether to swap gawn for rozee or a fwd or go for a straight ruck swap.

All you kents are going to run out of trades by finals time trading out injured prenos instead of using bench cover and I shall be here with my 2 trades left still to bask in my new self deciplined glory. 😍

Twin Peaks Rubbing Hands Together GIF

Girl Smile GIF

If i was going to lose gawn id rather id was at least when i had 8 trades and jackson in the fwd line. So ive got options at least just need to decide whether to swap gawn for rozee or a fwd or go for a straight ruck swap.
Ruck swap, TDK so hot right now!

gawn to caldwell and move jackson to r2 or go gawn to a ruckman instead?

all the in form ruckmen are all so expensive(have english) no real value anywhere

This Gawn trade will drive me insane all week. It’s basically down to these guys for me:

Hold
TDK
Xerri
Marshall
Meek
Grundy

TDK has the best form but you’ll always be worried about Pitto returning. Plus is he even 100% healthy himself?

Xerri is probably the safest but it kinda feels wrong trading him back in for 600k

Marshall probably has the highest ceiling but the worst consistency

Meek is probably the least proven and the worst scorer but could have a lovely immediate draw, including a matchup with solo Jackson this week.

Grundy, does he play at the scg every week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Gawn trade will drive me insane all week. It’s basically down to these guys for me:

Hold
TDK
Xerri
Marshall
Meek

TDK has the best form but you’ll always be worried about Pitto returning. Plus is he even 100% healthy himself?

Xerri is probably the safest but it kinda feels wrong trading him back in for 600k

Marshall probably has the highest ceiling but the worst consistency

Meek is probably the least proven and the worst scorer but could have a lovely immediate draw, including a matchup with solo Jackson this week.
Someone mentioned above, the in-form rucks are expensive. TdK is the one if you don't mind some risk I think.

I don't have Grundy, so will probably get him if I trade.

If Hodor was out longer I'd be tempted to just run Jackson in the rucks and go Gawn to Caldwell.

Someone mentioned above, the in-form rucks are expensive. TdK is the one if you don't mind some risk I think.

I don't have Grundy, so will probably get him if I trade.

If Hodor was out longer I'd be tempted to just run Jackson in the rucks and go Gawn to Caldwell.
I can’t afford Nank so have to rule him out. TDK is the most appealing but has the most risk. I don’t have Grundy either my other ruck is English

I can’t afford Nank so have to rule him out. TDK is the most appealing but has the most risk. I don’t have Grundy either my other ruck is English
TDK for the run home

BTW Where do you rank English if you didn’t have him?

If Fisher comes back and Heeney gets off, I'll probably just save my last 2 trades and hold Touk and Gawn, and then re-assess next week when we have more info on their return date.

Martin and Jackson can cover Touk and Gawk, and I'm technically still "full premo" if you include the fraud Curnow and the junior gull-lord Kerch.

Love a bit of late season carnage.

My situation:

Four trades left.
Gawn and Touk both out 2-3 weeks
Heeney maybe out for one.
Still had one upgrade to go.

What do we think of this?

L Humphries to cover Touk
Gawn > Xerri
Tholstrup > NWM via Dawson
Dowling to cover Heeney for a week, if needed

Leaves me with two trades and a complete team.
Main quandary is the Gawn factor. Just a bit concerned he comes back sooner than predicted.
I'd consider backfilling him with Jackson if it was definitely no more than 2, with Tholstrup or Dowling as F6.

English and Rozee
Vs
TDK and Kerch?
I have TDK, but in your situation I would take English and Rozee. Only question mark about TDK is if they decide to bring Pitto back in. I hope it doesn't happen but it's always a chance. TDK rolled his ankle early in the game on the weekend too.

Love a bit of late season carnage.

My situation:

Four trades left.
Gawn and Touk both out 2-3 weeks
Heeney maybe out for one.
Still had one upgrade to go.

What do we think of this?

L Humphries to cover Touk
Gawn > Xerri
Tholstrup > NWM via Dawson
Dowling to cover Heeney for a week, if needed

Leaves me with two trades and a complete team.
Main quandary is the Gawn factor. Just a bit concerned he comes back sooner than predicted.
I'd consider backfilling him with Jackson if it was definitely no more than 2, with Tholstrup or Dowling as F6.
Gawn has a chipped bone on the fibula. I'd be very pleasantly surprised if he only missed two. Even if he did, you have to question whether or not his performance might still be hampered.

FWIW I'm holding, but I have Moyle as cover for the moment.

Gawn has a chipped bone on the fibula. I'd be very pleasantly surprised if he only missed two. Even if he did, you have to question whether or not his performance might still be hampered.

FWIW I'm holding, but I have Moyle as cover for the moment.
Gawn tends to rush back quickly from injury and not play that well for a few weeks.

Pending Heeney and Fisher news, I think I will just go Touk to Jacko, which leaves me with this hot mess:

IMG_3807.jpeg
IMG_3806.jpeg

If Fish misses another I can turn him into Caldwell via DPPPPP wizardry, leaving me a single solitary trade and 600 mazzulians in the puswah.

Holding Gawn might come back to bite me, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take.

Forward line is unequivocally cooked beyond repair. Much looping will be required.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back