Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Who to grab for Touk? There's also Colby McKercher further down the list.

I'm learning towards Rowell. Surely with Dimma putting him on blast and Touk going out Rowells points pick up.

View attachment 2043293
Did Dimma give Rowell a serve? Got a link?

With Touk out for 4+ weeks I will have to burn one of my last few trades to turf him to a discount premo like Rozee or Rowell.

I'd like to turf Gawn too but I'm planning on holding him with Jackson as cover and hope that he only misses a game or two.

I also planned on going Freijah > Humphries and Harrison > Simpkin this week but that would send me to the No Trades Club.

Tholstrup has done an OK job at F6 so maybe I can get by without an F6 upgrade and hold 2 trades to deal with more carnage.

Last edited:
With Touk out for 4+ weeks I will have to burn one of my last few trades to turf him to a discount premo like Rozee or Rowell.

I'd like to turf Gawn too but I'm planning on holding him with Jackson as cover and hope that he only misses a couple of games.

I also planned on going Freijah > Humphries and Harrison > Simpkin this week but that would send me to the No Trades Club.

Tholstrup has done an OK job at F6 so maybe I can get by without an F6 upgrade and hold 2 trades to deal with more carnage.
I would take Rozee over Rowell if, barring injury risk.

Just putting this here, as my side looks so much different to most.

I enacted a no redhead policy and got rid of Green/Rowell which worked somehow,(before their bad games- :) ) No piggy ins, even Richards was a mini win when he missed the 2/3 weeks when I was semi-tempted

Don't laugh at the shit Suns player I still have, not all my ins are good(really crap this one actually),but thought I'd give him one more week-Nank in this week-chipped bone, big bloke, ain't doing a repeat of last years Piggy debacle some people did-Gawns gone.

And yes I have George, he's this years LOL player-started him, going to finish with him- have to have something that makes me smile with the way this game is.
Oh and started Harry as well-trust me I hate CD even more than they hate Harry-they take 20-30 points off him every week, which probably means he shouldn't be in my side, but it's kinda fun seeing a chain of my players end up with a Harry
goal.

Shit player out I'm too ashamed to mention plus Gawn to Nank and Mannaugh-cause why the hell not

1720495318639.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you kents are going to run out of trades by finals time trading out injured prenos instead of using bench cover and I shall be here with my 2 trades left still to bask in my new self deciplined glory. 😍

Twin Peaks Rubbing Hands Together GIF

Girl Smile GIF

Won't last. You'll crumble

What about Callum Mills?

Think Gov might be a hold. Will mean I will have to bring in Humphries to give me DPP and swing Martin back to cover, Steele then plays.

If Rankine goes down to 3, gee may keep him if Kruegar drops a banger Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back