Trades 2024 Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still yet to decide if I should grab Serong or Curnow this week. Serong has the high BE, but I reckon Freo and Serong bounce back at home against the Suns. I can see Serong scoring a 130/140. Curnow has great history against the Cats, so doubt he drops much, but also can't see him scoring above 110/120.

-Sully to KBrown is :padlock: (19th scorer)

then it'll be:
-Clohesy to Serong/Curnow

The other will come in next week anyway.

Cash will be tight though, especially if I want to grab Lawson Humphries next week instead of a dead $102k DEF/MID.
I chose the wrong one. Hopefully Serong has a monster game.

D6 opinions, i can afford: N.Martin, T.Stewart, Yeooooo or Youngy? I'm leaning towards Stewart as leaves me a bit more cash left over.
View attachment 2025608
Who did you end up going?

I was going to suggest Blakey or Whitfield as options.

If you’re struggling, choose someone with DPP for flexibility.

Martin V Yeo in that case.

I started Martin and he was going great until the Riddler returned.
Haven’t watched any Dons games to see how his role has changed.

Averaging 29 touches a game but kicking @ 63%.

Essendon also have the next 9 in Melbourne, which was a determining factor in me choosing Zerrett over Ryan (thanks Veer Right for the idea) so lets see how that works out for me.

Yeo comes with injury risk but has pumped out some big scores this year. Personally I wouldn’t trade him in but that’s just me.

Good luck.

It's just either Steele or Dawson this week to Ridley. And I keep changing.

Ceiling is bigger for Dawson but taggs are a plenty coming, Steele could be a consistent ton guy but not sure he gets his early season form back.

Thoughts?

It's just either Steele or Dawson this week to Ridley. And I keep changing.

Ceiling is bigger for Dawson but taggs are a plenty coming, Steele could be a consistent ton guy but not sure he gets his early season form back.

Thoughts?
I'd probably keep Dawson out of the two. Just a better player, and Steele is looking more and more cooked as the season goes on – has only went north of 20 possessions once in his past five games

I'd probably keep Dawson out of the two. Just a better player, and Steele is looking more and more cooked as the season goes on – has only went north of 20 possessions once in his past five games
Yeah I’ve gone Steele to Ridley. I’d prefer Dale or Sinclair but you’d think Ridley could average 110ish with McKay getting the big forwards.

Feels like a strange trade because we all know what Steele is capable of but you’re right he just isn’t finding the ball.

Yeah I’ve gone Steele to Ridley. I’d prefer Dale or Sinclair but you’d think Ridley could average 110ish with McKay getting the big forwards.

Feels like a strange trade because we all know what Steele is capable of but you’re right he just isn’t finding the ball.
That, and St Kilda looked way better when they moved him out of the middle last week. Not sure they do it again, but with them so far out of contention, I wouldn't be surprised if they shifted the magnets around a bit in the back half of the year.

If I had the trades spare, I'd probably turf him too, but I'm likely just going to have to ride it out.

Is Worner worth getting? 🤔

Now considering
Brown- Worner
Harrison - Brown

Leaves me with 9 trades, 1 boost, 370k in bank.

Would give me 20 scorers this week.

Next week I would just go Sullivan to Rankine.

Team complete 8 trades and about 70k in bank.

Planning to get TDK last weekend but then being too busy to even log on to SC or BF until 8pm last night ****ed me. 14k short of Xerri. I think this combination suits best.

Unfortunately it leaves Caldwell at M9 when I need him at F6 so will probably have to burn a trade just to move him.

IMG_4330.jpeg

Thoughts on what to do with my third trade if anything.

So far I’ve gone Sullivan & Harrison for Curnow & Brown just so I could get Curnow in before last night.

I’ve got 20 atm, so happy with the amount of players. However unsure on whether to maybe prioritise getting rid of sexton and Powell instead so I can get maybe another premium. Or do I just keep them because they’re warm bodies for this week. If I don’t, I’m torn on Steele and whether to burn a trade on him..

IMG_5353.png IMG_5354.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really stuck with what to do. Any advice please :thumbsu:

View attachment 2026513
View attachment 2026514
Actually. Coffield back next week (or available anyway). How about Sexton to Brown via Dawson to give you the flexibility to move Freijah as FWD or MID coverage, and Fisher link to DEF for coverage if needed.

Then you could do Fyfe to Caldwell AND Tom Green to LDU and still have 150k ITB.

I really like that option TBH.

Thoughts on what to do with my third trade if anything.

So far I’ve gone Sullivan & Harrison for Curnow & Brown just so I could get Curnow in before last night.

I’ve got 20 atm, so happy with the amount of players. However unsure on whether to maybe prioritise getting rid of sexton and Powell instead so I can get maybe another premium. Or do I just keep them because they’re warm bodies for this week. If I don’t, I’m torn on Steele and whether to burn a trade on him..

View attachment 2026529View attachment 2026530
Can’t make a third trade with 10k in the bank given you have Dowling and Brown already.

I was going to have Salem as my D7/M9 cover.
Actually. Coffield back next week (or available anyway). How about Sexton to Brown via Dawson to give you the flexibility to move Freijah as FWD or MID coverage, and Fisher link to DEF for coverage if needed.

Then you could do Fyfe to Caldwell AND Tom Green to LDU and still have 150k ITB.

I really like that option TBH.
Prefer this. LDU + Caldwell a big upgrade to Fyfe + Green.

Cam use the 150k left over to upgrade Salem or Oliver down the track, or an injured player.

Make the trades without completing and post what team looks like then.

Prefer this. LDU + Caldwell a big upgrade to Fyfe + Green.

Cam use the 150k left over to upgrade Salem or Oliver down the track, or an injured player.

Make the trades without completing and post what team looks like then.

I'm not keen on Caldwell I might just hold this week and see what happens with Sexton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back