Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Official latest entrant of the No Trades Club🚨
IMG_1466.jpeg
IMG_1467.jpeg IMG_1468.jpeg
Thinking this tbh now. Optimise to help cover McGovern this week. Heeney can be covered. Also a good chance to jump on a player I was wanting to start next year in TDK

Who's actually going to have a full 22?
Seems the logic question
Lucky enough to have at least five bench guys who are able to cover this week. Are they any good? Hell no. But 30s are better than donuts 🤗

Yes but there will be a Kreuger or Dowling looped in the team.

Lucky enough to have at least five bench guys who are able to cover this week. Are they any good? Hell no. But 30s are better than donuts 🤗
Yeah, think very few will be able to field a full premo side, and Dowling KO'd 'superpremo' Dawso the Magnificent last week, big Freddy Kreuger will have a bigger ruck share at bare minimum, and that's if Cameron gets up with the ribs etc., they shape as being alright.
Luck's a fortune this time of year, a kid with a role can pump out some absolutely respectable gear.
Should get to 23 if Fisher plays, 22 if he doesn't, but we're talking 22 premos from Wish lol (probably more Temu, tbh)

would it be a good idea to move jackson to ruck and get caldwell in for gawn and next week go tholstrup and dowling into xerri the week after? not sure he scores well against grundy and caldwell has melbourne

would leave me with 2 trades and a weak m8(mckercher) and 2 trades left with not much cash left

1720525377512.png

Carnage has arrived - rookies to the rescue :straining:

I’m sticking to one trade - Nank over TDK for Gawn

I would prefer TDK, but he’s recovering from an ankle & Pitto is a worry

Venom 2 Reaction GIF by Venom Movie

would it be a good idea to move jackson to ruck and get caldwell in for gawn and next week go tholstrup and dowling into xerri the week after? not sure he scores well against grundy and caldwell has melbourne

would leave me with 2 trades and a weak m8(mckercher) and 2 trades left with not much cash left

View attachment 2043896
McKercher weak? Kid's a stallion in a sea of plastic premos.
Wash your mouth out with soap, young fella.
And your father will be bringing out the slipper when he gets home from the factory.

Shocked Oh No GIF by YĂŞu Lu

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the reason for Nank being good all of a sudden
Career high in hitouts and HTA. He's up like 3.5 HTA vs his career average.
Assume 2-2.5 vs a standard year in his prime, still a 10-pt bump. All it takes.
Been up in clearances as well.
Tackling at 5.5 / game, was around that last year but otherwise more of a 3.5 - 4.0 operator.
That what you're after or do you want to hear that he's been drinking Bovril and iguana blood in an icebath between games and going to bed with his lucky Bouncing Tigger socks on? If the latter, no idea, sorry.

Last edited:
Miller to Rozee.
Rankine to Caldwell.
2 trades remain.

Holding Gawn. Jackson to ruck, Mannagh on field.
Dowling to cover Heeney.
Fisher better be back (or it’s Richards/Pink at F6).

Gee I need Fisher to be available this weekend.

I was pretty confident Heeney would get off. Was also hopeful Rankine would get reduced back to 3. Would have held.
I also thought he'd get off....but Rankine should have got an extra week for wasting the tribunal's time........Adelaide trying to downgrade to careless instead of intentional......you've got to be kidding.......it was so intentional.........not to get him high for sure......but intentional to bump......and then you suffer the consequences if it goes high......and it went high.

Carnage has arrived - rookies to the rescue :straining:

I’m sticking to one trade - Nank over TDK for Gawn

I would prefer TDK, but he’s recovering from an ankle & Pitto is a worry

Venom 2 Reaction GIF by Venom Movie
Good luck.
Brought in Nank last year ...inj in the first week ..
He might like your team..

Who's actually going to have a full 22?
Seems the logic question

Full team is an absolute stretch here, guts, but I’ll be fielding something akin to this setup.

Only one trade left if I roll with this:

IMG_3811.jpeg IMG_3812.jpeg

No matter what happens from here on in it’s been an enjoyable year so far, so I will just ride the waves and see where this takes me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back