Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

My forward line is Heeney, Flanders, Fyfe, Reid, Darcy and Garcia from the Dogs. I have no idea how to turn that into all premos. Mids and rucks are done, backline just one more upgrade.
there arent even 6 premos in the fwd line are there if you dont include the kpf

Are Kent's trading out Julia Roberts ... Shirley her BE is still good .

Julia Roberts Shopping GIF by PeacockTV

Are Kent's trading out Julia Roberts ... Shirley her BE is still good .

Julia Roberts Shopping GIF by PeacockTV
Next week probably.
Not sure yet.
I have complete mids and 4 premo defenders.
+ Chloe, Graham and Roberts.
Roberts is closest to maxed he may go for Stewart. Not sure yet. I have a few options

I don't have enough to upgrade Powell unless I get rid of Meek and Powell but that feels too sideways 🤔
I am doing Meek to Sweet with the view of similar outputs, different price points. Sweet is going to make a ton. Doing that frees up a lot of options. Then Powell to Heeney is a massive upgrade.

Comben or Cadman to hawk Moore
That's what I've done.

Cadman > Moore
Powell > Fyfe (yes! I know)

Moves Reid to F6 and no more of those pesky rookies on field in the forwards, I'm not classing Reid as a rookie although he's likely to stump up an ordinary score, but TBF so are most of the others.

Next week probably.
Not sure yet.
I have complete mids and 4 premo defenders.
+ Chloe, Graham and Roberts.
Roberts is closest to maxed he may go for Stewart. Not sure yet. I have a few options
Roberts to Dawson only 150k...ummm.
Was thinking of trading WMWang out for him.

What's Julia BE ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nar BE 37 still good .

NO es oro todo lo que reluce .

All That Lol GIF by Nickelodeon
¿Hablas español sin decirnos nada?
Quedo estupefacto por los talentos que nos estabas escondiendo.
¡Qué rico!
Juntos podemos insultarle a Brodie Grundy por soyboy.
Cabroncito de mierda. Tenía una sola tarea, tumbar a Shittruck Meek, y fracasó totalmente.

If about Jules Roberts, Pretty Woman can keep on walking down the street another cupla weeks. Plenty of dead wood to go before Julia, Shirley, unless they have pretty ******* sensational teams.
Matty the anti-Brodie

¿Hablas español sin decirnos nada?
Quedo estupefacto por los talentos que nos estabas escondiendo.
¡Qué rico!
Juntos podemos insultarle a Brodie Grundy por soyboy.
Cabroncito de mierda. Tenía una sola tarea, tumbar a Shittruck Meek, y fracasó totalmente.

If about Jules Roberts, Pretty Woman can keep on walking down the street another cupla weeks. Plenty of dead wood to go before Julia, Shirley, unless they have pretty ******* sensational teams.
Matty the anti-Brodie

Gutsroy one .
Rock zero.

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

True .

I don't know what tf to do with my 2nd trade

First trade is Dempsey -> Sweet

Second trade I have no idea. I don't want Garcia or the other Sun's Kent coz I have too many blokes from those teams already. I can't afford Heeney and no other forwards really interest me.

View attachment 1974395View attachment 1974394
Buku + kitty don't really get you much and a boost doesn't really make sense, no-one needs to go that urgently.
Suppose you could go Cadman and Buku, that get you anyone you're keen on plus Rarcia / Rogers?

Is Bailey Dale worth trading in for the expense of Jackson?

Nope. Jackson will be much closer to a top-six forward than Dale will be a top-six defender.

Luke Jackson?
Reckon if that was the go,had to be at his peak.
He's still a top 6 forward, you would think, he's got DPP which could come in handy, if Darcy gets sore / injured, his prospects look up again etc.
Don't get why everyone wants to trade out of him.
Dale is fine, has benefitted from Libba out, Richards in middle etc. though.
Good luck, pure stock market wise, could be good.
I am looking to grab Jackson in the next 2 weeks, fwiw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back