Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really though Ginnivan's comments were not directly aimed at Ken or the team, he was just confident that with the hawks flying and his opponents getting a smashing by the Cats, that his team would be flying to Sydney.

Ken as a senior coach that just won a final by the skin of his teeth should have left it alone, their team was just put out of the finals, of course they will be emotionally upset. Although it couldn't have happened to a better bunch of campaigners.
Of course he should have left it alone, but the hysteria it caused from the ex-Hawthorn commentators and coach was over the top too.

In fairness to him, Ginnivan wasn't the one having a cry after the game. Sicily, Hodge, Lewis and co come out of this whole thing looking a lot worse than Ginnivan if you ask me. Hypocritical sooks.

Agreed, evidently Ginnivan was taking it in jest.....but the rest of them really trying to turn this into something it's not.

It's cope type stuff from them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed, evidently Ginnivan was taking it in jest.....but the rest of them really trying to turn this into something it's not.

It's cope type stuff from them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sicily visibly shook and Mitchell holding back tears for 10 minutes was the real story.
Entitled bunch of sooks.

Luke Hodge having a whinge about Hinkley's comments - I remember him bravely ramming Chad Wingard's head into a goal post in 2015, so no sympathy from me.

In fairness to him, Ginnivan wasn't the one having a cry after the game. Sicily, Hodge, Lewis and co come out of this whole thing looking a lot worse than Ginnivan if you ask me. Hypocritical sooks.
Correct and I also have no issue with Ginnivan saying what he did during the week either.

Some Helen Lovejoy stuff all over the place at the moment

Really though Ginnivan's comments were not directly aimed at Ken or the team, he was just confident that with the hawks flying and his opponents getting a smashing by the Cats, that his team would be flying to Sydney.

Ken as a senior coach that just won a final by the skin of his teeth should have left it alone, their team was just put out of the finals, of course they will be emotionally upset. Although it couldn't have happened to a better bunch of campaigners.

Not very Us against the rest of you, my dawg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but there was no outcome.

This is one of those ones that gets cleared if you’re a vic team in finals.

The fact he played on and nothing eventuated says you think he’d be fine.

Depends if the VFL want to punish us for Hinkley
Spot on. No concussion therefore will not get suspended. It wasn’t a dangerous tackle anyway just a pussy umpire trying to get a Victorian team back into the game.

Ken's a bogan numpty... more news at 11, lol.
Not gonna lie, I'm enjoying all this pearl-clutching atm.
It's got me changing my tune a lil' bit... reckon we should keep him around.

Not as coach, hell no.

But as our own Super Sid, #1 fan, just plonk him in the front row and let him carry on.
Can't tell me they're not related - Sid could be Ken's old man.
Did old mate pass through Camperdown in 1966?

Screen Shot 2024-09-14 at 9.45.38 am.png

Thus, as Macca19 said, it was fine.

It was so fine, that they can even shove their useless whistles up their arses — if they are into it.

We won. I couldn’t care less about the umpires now.
I'm not one to focus on umpires & I need to watch the game again but I'm long past believing umpires are impartial. It's not the world we live in anymore. And the Afl are a corrupt, disgraceful organisation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back