Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol is there any salty ex hawthorn people left to have a say?

Maybe they fly down to Tasmania and ask Peter Hudson what he thinks?

Haha .. had a laugh at that. Congrats, and please give your dear wife a hug from your friends in Australia!

(PS ... I have told my wife if a Port match falls on our anniversary, we celebrate the next day!) :laughv1:
Thanks, mate.

Watching a bit of the replay. Our rejigged defence did well and Burgoyne outstanding…wow.
Burgoyne outstanding. Jones outstanding. And while under immense pressure.

Apologies to those who sit near me at our home games for getting it so wrong about those two.

Did block head Hardwick get fined for grabbing Rioli by the ankles and dropping him on the neck in the first quarter?

Dream on. Rioli was lucky he wasn't fined for staging for that too. Effin VFL.

He's an odd one, Shaun. This will be controversial, but he's as unPort Adelaide to me as Kornes, but for different reasons.

Shaun’s case is sad, but understandable. Kornes’ is simply ridiculous.

How's the sooking of Sicily in all this, his inability to be able to take Banter on the chin, which they 100% deserved after the post, was just childish. Having seen his acting up and his presser today, he's gotta be up there in the top few most punchable AFL players, looks and carries himself like an absolute w***er.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken was issued a please explain by AFL. We should reciprocate by issuing a please explain to AFL about poor umpiring.
That’s what happens when one apologizes.

ok ken probably shouldnt have done it

He should. I may dislike the man, but I must be just. Ginnivan made it fair game, and Hinkley didn’t cross any line when joining in.

I'm surprised that umpire #8 didn't paint brown stripes on his shirt at quarter time to emulate his heroes.

What was with them wearing yellow, anyway? Literally ANY other colour in their pastel wardrobes would have been more appropriate.

Just one last bit of interest from me.

Decided to run through the general AFL no opposition supporter threads across the clubs.

Not a single dissenter, they are ALL laughing at Hawthorn / Mitchell / Sicily and 90% excusing Ken as simply returning fire on Ginnivan.

AFL are really concerned about optics, and the ex Hawks media are doing their darnedest to skew the narrative, but I don’t reckon they understand how much the general public are on our side on this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back