Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hows the hawks fans getting their knickers in a twist about us being stuck with hinkley while they lose to the same greyhound murderer they are poking fun at.

Hows the hawks fans getting their knickers in a twist about us being stuck with hinkley while they lose to the same greyhound murderer they are poking fun at.
Sam Mitchell is the first coach in literally over 10 years to lose a knockout final to Ken Hinkley. Lol.

The day that I need to rely on Jon ****ing Ralph's gormless sycophancy in protecting the AFL brand to justify the ****wittwry of my coach is the day that I lose respect for myself as a fan.

Ken was an utter flog in the way he behaved. You don't diminish yourself at all by accepting that.. You won. Well done, you'll hear no more from me.
thanks

My god how good was Jase. Totally redeemed that dismal effort last week, he was a class above tonight, would be close to his best game for the club given the enormity of the Occassion.

I loved our medium defenders tonight in Logan Evan’s, Jase and Sinn they all defended bravely and took the game on offensively

Credit to all, including Ken. I didn’t think they could bounce back after last week. Rucci will be be able to mention the game in his Monday Review and not replace it with AFLW.

He kinda got burned after the whole “he’s a gentleman!” gambit

Congrats on the win. Nice to see an ex Geelong lad Ratagolea being an important contributor on a big night. Hope his game is recognised.
I thought he was great. Was the focal point at all times and competed really well especially secondary efforts

Great win . Port of old way . Win by effort .
Thought I was watching an u/13 game at one point in the second quarter , getting pinged for rough tackles . Got them back in the game .
Zerk Thatcher was great , real mature game from him , most players did well , Rozee , Sinn , Wines good early setting the tone ,
Loved that Rioli played a bit higher up to get a bit more of the ball , he was great .
I’ve warmed to D J again this year , he’s become clutch when he gets a sniff . he was good again . George was good , Bergman again , he’s becoming a great player with his versatility , marking power and run . Jones was good .Burgoyne was excellent, his kicking was good tonight , he and Logan Evans still effective if they’re caught out of position. Allir was good , Drew was good , Boak was solid Francis Evans didn’t do much and could be in danger although I think he might’ve had a role on Sicily .
Ratogalea was good , actually an effective centre half forward game . Mead was solid .
I think we owned them really and probably a bit flattering to the Hawks a 3 point margin .
Good tough win . Fingers crossed for next week

Macca always the contrarian.

We had more free kicks, probably got more holding the balls in a game ever and the only two contentious frees were the sling tackles. If the shoe was on the other foot we’d want frees for that as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had more free kicks, probably got more holding the balls in a game ever and the only two contentious frees were the sling tackles. If the shoe was on the other foot we’d want frees for that as well.

Those two contentious ones cost goals. Not all free kicks are created equal.

I can't help but feel from Rozee's post match interview that was our grand final. Why was he so surprised they copped heat during the week after a fourth straight deplorable finals performance. Where was the 'we were being criticised and deserved it'?
enjoy the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back