Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

We had more free kicks, probably got more holding the balls in a game ever and the only two contentious frees were the sling tackles. If the shoe was on the other foot we’d want frees for that as well.
We had more free kicks because our tackling pressure was immense and we had them dead to rights. They had 3 disgraceful decisions in the second quarter that handed them goals and momentum. The fix was in just as it will be for GWS or Bris next week.

What for 8 dropped marks? Blokes useless and Scott did his blood pressure a solid one by getting rid of him. Had one mark at the end of the game that was noteworthy in a game full of short people..
When he went for that 2 handed fister instead of marking the ball at the end there I lost my ****ing shit! Almost blew a gasket, That almost lost us the game and then he took the winning mark and I had so much relief

Hawthorn getting back to Hogwarts.
C5OKYO.gif

What for 8 dropped marks? Blokes useless and Scott did his blood pressure a solid one by getting rid of him. Had one mark at the end of the game that was noteworthy in a game full of short people..
Pffft. Can't help noticing you've got a Ratugolea fetish. and you support West Coast. Strange. 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So when do we address the elephant in the room? Our forward 50. What do we do with Marshall? Does Dixon come back in? Evans was poor again.
It seemed like Marshall spent very little time on the ground. Did very little with the time he had too. However, we looked better without Dixon. Much more mobile. Evans was hopeless.

Was it just me or was the replay of the Sicily goal clearly touched?
I thought there was a flick of Boaks finger, but wasnt convinced enough to be aggreived.

We had more free kicks, probably got more holding the balls in a game ever and the only two contentious frees were the sling tackles. If the shoe was on the other foot we’d want frees for that as well.
You generally get free kicks when you bring pressure like we saw tonight.
We wouldn't want frees for players purposely throwing their heads on the ground , it's ruining the game. Weird post by you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back