Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Big bad bully Ken should have factored in that Ginnivan’s prefrontal cortex has not yet fully developed

Surely this is all made up. Move on Hawks, you lost, accept it with some grace. They had a great season & I enjoyed watching them play but rule number 1 is always - 'Never disrespect your opponent'.

A guy Hinkley's age is basically invisible to someone Ginnivan's age. Mini-Clarkson Sicily was the one who couldn't control his emotions.
lol he kept going while Hinkley was done engaging. Hinkley didn't say anything but focused on Bruest being chaired off while Sicily just kept going like a rabid dog.

if nothing else, you guys achieved the impossible last night, galvanized the entire opposition members in the free kick hawthorn fiasco! I thought i was just being a bitch, so came to big footy and Nicks Collingwood and sure enough, i wasnt dreaming! and then the bullshit at the end!! laughable! ok ken probably shouldnt have done it, but the jab pretender comes out and tries to take the high ground? all of a sudden the most unsociable team/coach/supporter base are crying victim because they couldnt keep a 21 year old dickhead under control!!

I was at an under 19 grand final this morning, pouring rain, the under dogs almost had it won, the sun came out and the top team just went bang, and right before the final siren a couple of their players ran in front of the runner ups bench, i was standing about 10 metres from it, and started doing Ginnies sleep thing, like the grub did to our cheer squad (i sit in the next bay). And this was in Braybook, just asking for trouble, and sure enough the hoons started mouthing off.

read the room Jack!

and He is going to hear the 14 day thing all summer! just deserts!!

Shaun Burgoyne also going in to bat saying Port bad is pretty funny. Wonder if he still works for us.

I actually hate the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the players come out with that much focus and effort, it is hard for anyone not to support them. They deserved it and I wanted it for them.

I must say, I didn't walk away stoked. It was ok, it was a phenomenal performance, despite the fact we nearly still choked, but I just saw the demons of the past. Sicily the new Shuey, etc.

It's so hard to invest in this side when I just have zero trust that we can maintain it for 4 full quarters. But they did, and it was outstanding, so my mind then goes to next week where I just don't believe we can beat Sydney in Sydney in a prelim based on our historical results. Whilst we're doing things the last 7-8 weeks that are defying the trends, but still last week shows how close we are to it all just going wrong again.

I don't believe we're good enough to win it all this year (mental side) but I just want them to play with all the focus and effort the rest of the way and for the shit Ken got, it's obvious the coaches did the same as the players were clearly more prepared and knew of what Hawthorn were trying to do.

The club should sack Hinkley for bringing the club in disrepute.

Hinkley approached Hawks forward Jack Ginnivan after the three-point win and was then involved in a tense exchange with opposition captain James Sicily that continued as the teams lined up for Luke Breust's guard of honour.

View attachment 2110410
Well Hinkley didn’t approach Sicily, Sicily did that himself. Hinkley just flapped his arms. If anything Sciliy should be reviewed not Ken.

The day that I need to rely on Jon ****ing Ralph's gormless sycophancy in protecting the AFL brand to justify the ****wittwry of my coach is the day that I lose respect for myself as a fan.

Ken was an utter flog in the way he behaved. You don't diminish yourself at all by accepting that.. You won. Well done, you'll hear no more from me.
I don’t like Ken Hinkley but your coach was Alistair ****ing Clarkson. Absolute ****wittery coach of the highest order saved by high draft picks, priority picks, umpires and playing four GF’s at your home ground against interstate teams.

Big bad bully Ken should have factored in that Ginnivan’s prefrontal cortex has not yet fully developed

There's also an operation that a lot of young men need which is to surgically remove their hand from their p*n*s. Unfortunately there are cases of spontaneous regrowth at the age of 20/21

Great to get up under the circumstances, intensity was where it should be. But Jeez we make it hard for ourselves, probably should have won by 4 or 5 goals, no method going forward as usual...kept going long up the line in the last 10 minutes which was just giving the ball back to them, no attempt to keep possession and use up time. Lack of a plan and football nous will cost us. Credit where it's due though, effort was terrific.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back