Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else remember, years back, Chris Scott coming up to Hartlett and doing something similar during one of the quarter breaks? Nothing happened to him.
PORT ADELAIDE midfielder Hamish Hartlett has revealed he told Geelong coach Chris Scott to “worry about his own mob” during Saturday night’s fiery encounter.

Hartlett and Scott were seen exchanging words at quarter time following a lengthy melee, which resulted in $14,500 worth of fines dished out by the MRP.

8b1003a9649f7f981bee36e284f8c0ce.jpg

Jordan Lewis very upset. Thinks it ruined the night lol. Not for us mate.
You know what ruined your night Jordy.

Losing.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Marshall in concussion protocols again. Please, for the love of God, don't play Dixon

Who plays in his place is not the issue. The real issue is Todd's career is as good as over. I did not notice Todd take a serious knock so this is not good news. It has reached the stage where Todd cannot see out a game and the slightest knock and he is concussed. Really sad but the writing is on the wall.

Shaun Burgoyne also going in to bat saying Port bad is pretty funny. Wonder if he still works for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall in concussion protocols again. Please, for the love of God, don't play Dixon
Dixon would have done more than Rat. Rat moves better but you can at least rely on Dixon to clunk a mark or two and have a shot or two.

Now can't say they'll be goals but still more than Rat.

lol all about ****ing Hawthorn. This shit is why I hate afl and the media surrounding.

Edit: apparently it was specifically Hawthorn media so fair enough.

This has become common in soccer. There are channels now that compile reacts from specialized media of the losing team. It can be extremely funny. Schadenfreude galore.

That was pathetic. What a shit campaigner
Rioli threw his head back with no contact early in the game. Shithousery looks different depending on the jumper.

I don't love the play acting, but I was actually admiring the other campaignerish behaviour from Impey during the game. Drew a 50 out of JHF at one point. Was regularly trying to piss Rioli off an draw a free. He knew his market.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back