F1 2024 Singapore Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sorry, but Hamilton trying to turn the F1 bosses comments into something to do with racism is an utter joke. He claims that “rap music” is done mainly black (true), so therefore the Presidents comment that “ we’re motor racing, not rap music” is racist…

It’s just too easy to label someone as racist and get away with it regardless of the truth.

Utter garbage. Not to mention how reasonable it is to think of rap music when thinking of a common example of the most prolific swearing in mainstream culture.

(for the record I love the drivers passion and swearing, if nothing else than winding up the stuffy Poms on commentary)

So after all this kerfuffle about drivers swearing, Sky starts off the weekend with Ted dropping the f-bomb live on telly before P1 even starts
It wasn’t live. A pre record that had been abandoned mid performance. The production team f’d up by broadcasting the wrong tape.
And I’ve got to say, is it a British thing that they profusely apologise after any swear word? Minor or major.
Bugs me.

Didn’t he spend half of P1 in the garage because someone stripped his wheel nut or something along those lines? How unfortunate McLaren…..

Given they had to chisel and beat it with a hammer, not chipped, that wheel was on the hub good and proper that they thought for a moment the hub was screwed also. There was no rotation in the left rear at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2024 Singapore Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back