List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukosius is so bloody soft and can’t take a contested mark to save himself. Applies no defensive pressure either.

Hard pass.
Im with ya here. The price tag and trade cost isn’t worth it. Nostradumbass We could draft Trainor in this years draft, Lukosius isnt or shouldnt be on our draft radar.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Publicity poison. Career is done.

I don't think so.

I just think the mob has spoken regarding an immediate return. Which is the way it should. It seems the general public is holding the hypocritical boys club to account for once.

Make no mistake he would be at Essendon or Geelong next season if there wasn't this public backlash.

Will take 1-2 years of state league football, if Young was smart he'd have him do a big block of community style programs during that period and the redemption arc in the media will begin "Reformed Thomas learnt a lot, now looking for a second chance" etc.

We've had genuine jail bird pieces of shit been given second chances, he will be no different.

Tassie is too far away, but that is a possible landing spot if he is damaged goods for that long.

I don't think so.

I just think the mob has spoken regarding an immediate return. Which is the way it should. It seems the general public is holding the hypocritical boys club to account for once.

Make no mistake he would be at Essendon or Geelong next season if there wasn't this public backlash.

Will take 1-2 years of state league football, if Young was smart he'd have him do a big block of community style programs during that period and the redemption arc in the media will begin "Reformed Thomas learnt a lot, now looking for a second chance" etc.

We've had genuine jail bird pieces of shit been given second chances, he will be no different.

Tassie is too far away, but that is a possible landing spot if he is damaged goods for that long.
Problem is that he’s the face of a hot button topic.

He’s done for a while.

Problem is that he’s the face of a hot button topic.

He’s done for a while.

Yeah, as I said, probably 2 years in a state league comp.

He's probably best advised to beat up on the WAFL or something.

Out of the Melbourne media bubble, the WA comps are "accustom" to a few ex-crims (not that he is one) plying their trade there.

It's probably a possibility with Colin Young his new manager also.

Do a number of Indigenous outreach programs over the next few years.

It's a script Young would have already written.

The question is more so whether he can still be AFL standard from a physical point of view with 2 years out of an AFL club baby sitting him with his training standards.

If TT could go back to a state league and show genuine intent on getting his life back in order I don't have any issue with some sort of redemption for him. Sadly I think the chances of him doing that AND keeping out of more trouble is almost zero.

Out of the Melbourne media bubble, the WA comps are "accustom" to a few ex-crims (not that he is one) plying their trade there.

At that point he'll have been out of the AFL system for a few years without his hand being held by trainers/SC coaches/nutritionists/physios etc. on a day to day basis.

Thinking that he will come back in at the tail-end of his career after a few years of the party boy lifestyle (let's be honest he won't give that up) and just be able to pick up where he left off is foolish tbh.

He might snag a rookie or MSD spot further down the line but I think as far as a successful AFL career is concerned he is just about finished.

The question is more so whether he can still be AFL standard from a physical point of view with 2 years out of an AFL club baby sitting him with his training standards.
Two years out puts him coming back in 2027.

After being out of a professional environment for over three years.

He’ll be a shadow of his former self, but a club in the window will take a punt.

His issue is the type of off field behaviour he’s allegedly perpetrated will keep him away for too long.

Seems snorting a metric ****load of gear is nothing in the eyes of the public. ‘Role models for young men’ LOL.

But say a few nasty things to an ex partner, and you’re persona non grata.

Two years out puts him coming back in 2027.

After being out of a professional environment for over three years.

He’ll be a shadow of his former self, but a club in the window will take a punt.

His issue is the type of off field behaviour he’s allegedly perpetrated will keep him away for too long.

Seems snorting a metric ****load of gear is nothing in the eyes of the public. ‘Role models for young men’ LOL.

But say a few nasty things to an ex partner, and you’re persona non grata.
What do you mean when you say allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back