List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max King for pick 1 is colossal overs.

Corr did a number on him and he doesn't exactly have a good track record against key forwards.

Do we roll the dice and trade our F1 to a:

St Kilda - 4
Adelaide - 5
Hawthorn - 6
Melbourne - 7
Gold Coast - 8

Lock down a FOS, Trainor & potentially a Whitlock twin plus River?

Sheezel, Wardlaw, George*, McKercher, Duursma, Goad*, Dawson, Hardeman, FOS, Trainor, Whitlock

That's a hell of crop of young kids to compliment the likes of LDU, Chom, Logue, Scott, Simpkin, Powell, Goater, Zurhaar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't imagine that we'd get band 1 for Zurhaar. There'd be riots if we walked away with two more top 3 picks.

From that draft hand we'd find a way to walk away with:
  • a top mid (Smillie, FOS, Draper, Lalor or whoever)
  • Trainor or a KPF
  • Kako or a small fwd

The competition would be screwed in a few years.

anyone mentioned Isaac Cumming from GWS? He was elite and building and damaging HB with good disposal in 21/22. Had a quiet year last year with ash and Whitfield taking a lot of those duties and has been out injured all year. Back for his first game this week.

Unrestricted free agent I believe and right in the wheelhouse of that 25/26 age bracket. Surely GWS ain’t offering him much. They are flush with options.

Good call can also play wing which we currently haven’t filled.

Also hits targets

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ed Richards is a FA next year and unsigned.

He’s a left of broadway type i’d be offering serious cash to over the next 18 months. I’d try and give him an offer too good to refuse and really test the Dogs.

Thought he was dynamite yesterday. He looks a potentially elite midfielder around the ball.

Excellent foot speed, great skills. Other than Bont, was the next best on the ground imo.

He’s going to have a big last 100-150 games of his career.

Do we roll the dice and trade our F1 to a:

St Kilda - 4
Adelaide - 5
Hawthorn - 6
Melbourne - 7
Gold Coast - 8

Lock down a FOS, Trainor & potentially a Whitlock twin plus River?

Sheezel, Wardlaw, George*, McKercher, Duursma, Goad*, Dawson, Hardeman, FOS, Trainor, Whitlock

That's a hell of crop of young kids to compliment the likes of LDU, Chom, Logue, Scott, Simpkin, Powell, Goater, Zurhaar.
That needs some thought, NO, NO AND QUITE POSSIBLY NO!

Massive underrating of max king here

He’s obviously down on confidence and hating footy at the moment.

That said he kicked 52 goals in his third season of football averaging 2.4 goals per game.

Last year he averaged 2.5 goals per game.

The only reason he would be gettable would be his form slump.

Happens to most KPF at some point.

Nick Larkey isn’t shooting the lights out at the moment. King is about to turn 24!!!

That said he kicked 52 goals in his third season of football averaging 2.4 goals per game.

Nick Larkey isn’t shooting the lights out at the moment. King is about to turn 24!!!

Plays like he's 54. Easily outpointed in every contest today. Every.

Something very wrong with him. I reckon it’s being stuck in Ross Lyon’s set up. Would be horrible as a key forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back