Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup I’ve got my microwave ready to go in case they stay.

But the question really is how badly you guys want to have a crack at your maiden flag. Only Freo knows that, which will dictate the trade.

Your current group of players can’t seem to get it done imo. Bolton could be the difference maker like J Cameron for Geelong. I honestly don’t see how picks help you, by the time the draftees get into their prime Serong will be retiring. But that’s just my opinion.
It's simple, we wait till next year when Bolton will be worth 1 first round pick which will be around the 10-16 range.
*Reason being we won't have 3 first round picks to trade. So maybe a 1st and future 2nd will be the trade next year, and it is a weaker draft.

It's simple, we wait till next year when Bolton will be worth 1 first round pick which will be around the 10-16 range.
Nice in theory, but is it worth missing a prelim & maybe even GF spot? Not making finals again would blow up the coach and need another reset.

If you are broke, don’t spend beyond your budget but once you are past that point, sometimes you can splurge since you earnt it.

Yup I’ve got my microwave ready to go in case they stay.

But the question really is how badly you guys want to have a crack at your maiden flag. Only Freo knows that, which will dictate the trade.

Your current group of players can’t seem to get it done imo. Bolton could be the difference maker like J Cameron for Geelong. I honestly don’t see how picks help you, by the time the draftees get into their prime Serong will be retiring. But that’s just my opinion.

23 year old Serong? So it’ll take ten years roughly for these draftees to reach their prime…

Have fun with the rebuild Richmond - It’s going to take ten years for draftees to reach their prime so it’s going to take a while!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back