Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

We are not interested in Baker esp. that he's chosen the Eagles.
I don’t think anyone believes we’re getting Baker in to drive standards. We presumably have a role we want him to play maybe replacing Wagner.

Weird melt tbh
Uh yeah no. We just signed Wagner to play as Wagner.

And we are not getting Baker, doesn't want to be at Freo so why would we want him any longer?

I implore everyone not to respond to Blaisee, absolute waste of your time and will only serve as encouragement for them,

Super antagonistic posters like that flog don’t get to drop a ‘ I come in peace ‘ and then dribble the same shit that makes you completely avoid the trade thread

**** him off

Permanent like

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

He would be paid by Richmond, and thats exactly what I expect will happen.

You cannot expect a man to be watching his children grow up over video calls, sending them to bed with story time when it's three hours difference for you for months on end. He will grow very resentful and not of Freo.

The AFL treat mental health the same as an injury meaning it allows players to be excused from appearing and performance requirements. Dayne Beams wasn't able to be fired for this reason and for that same reason I'd expect Bolton to be living with his family in WA in 2025 regardless of who is paying him.

It just means the next time he is asking for a trade he isn't going to be worth much of anything.
Isn't this a repeat of the McCarthy trade. Sitting a year out wasnt good for either team.

We are not interested in Baker esp. that he's chosen the Eagles.

Uh yeah no. We just signed Wagner to play as Wagner.

And we are not getting Baker, doesn't want to be at Freo so why would we want him any longer?
Freo are more pragmatic than that. They don't care if we are first choice or not. Surely our pursuit of Kelly showed that

It was not good at all, but the offer was two first round picks for McCarthy before they said no and just a year later he was free.
And just imagine if we'd given two 1st rounders ...
Thankfully Bolton and McCarthy are in very different headspace positions.

I think it's cooked. We all know if the trade doesn't happen in the first week it never will...

Steve Brule Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back