Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

I got to say it really is something else reading the west coast board atm. Apparently Warner was one of the players that contacted west coast/simpson as they really wanted to play with Harley Reid and if Sydney won the premiership this year he would have asked for a trade to west coast this year. 🤣🤣🤣 it’s hilarious the delusion over there.
I don’t care what anyone says the way Warner was crying on grand final day no way in hell he is going to that basket case. He wants premierships NOW and west coast are so far from their next one it’s not even funny.
Imagine WC fans reaction when they realise Matt Owies was the "A grade player" who reached out to Simpson wanting to play with Harley

Got to say that Mark Bickley has been a breath of fresh air on Tradd Radio. Actually insightful and can explain nuances rather that the superficial crap that half of the others dish out.

Seriously? He signed a contract, if they were competing for flags this request doesn't happen. It has nothing to do with his mental health.

Bolton will get to Freo. There is zero incentive to have this done quickly. It's about clicks, engagement and ratings.

I don't see anything wrong with how Richmond are carrying on, I'd want Freo to get the best deal possible instead of folding like a house of cards at perceived media pressure. We should have held on to Neale for his last year for one.
The incentive is you get some required business done so you can be ready for other deals that might pop up.

10 & 18 is more than reasonable, it's generous. It's also comparable to the 6 & 23 they'll get for their F&B in Rioli.

“A deal became official on Monday, with Essendon giving its pick 9 and a future third-round pick to Melbourne.

In return, the Dees have given the Bombers picks 28, 40, 46, 54 and 65 in this year's draft as well as their first-round pick in 2025.”

So to get 9 Melbourne traded a Future first, 28, 40, 46 and 65

54 being wiped out by the third Essendon have back.

So let’s say a top ten pick (where Demons will finish, a second, two thirds and a fourth.

So for Richmond to get 11 that’s basically the benchmark. Is Shai worth two top tens plus, a second, two thirds and a fourth?

It’s a nope from me, unless 20 and/or 23 are coming back as a minimum

I don't think we will want to go with less total picks to get a 14 when we hold 11 already. I think we either get 10, 18 deal done or Shai ain't coming.

What do you mean less total picks?

We'd be left with 11 + 30 with our current proposal, or 14 + 30 if we go with the other one you are replying to.

Both sides will pretend publically as long as possible that they aren't budging, and then the deal will be announced tomorrow for something in between 10+11 and 10+18.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PICK 10 AND 18 VALUES HIM AT BETWEEN PICK 2 AND 3!!!!!

It’s already been established in this thread that the points system underrates top picks and overrates crap ones. It’s why you’ll often see teams give up ~1000 extra points to move up.

Season 4 Joey GIF by Friends
200.gif
Corkey should never be forgiven

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back