USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Just like my footy tipping I occasionally pull out the occasional gem :D

I was on board the Trump caboose pre 2016. I liked the idea of a "celebrity" being in charge. I also figured that it was going to be a bit of a clusterbomb.

Also enjoyed those that said they'd leave the country if he got elected.... they didn't leave the country!!
Any substantive reason? Or that he just annoys and trolls people? How can this type of person be a good leader of a very diverse and complex country ?

Any substantive reason? Or that he just annoys and trolls people? How can this type of person be a good leader of a very diverse and complex country ?
If you have followed this poster over various forum boards its a standard trope with their posts

Its why I classified them as a shits and giggles poster - despite their claim otherwise

I do agree his simple take of '' someone outside the swamp'' was a thing in 2015

Haven't I said this before? It's designed to draw comparisons of Barrack to fellow war criminals like Saddam Hussein.
yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Haven't I said this before? It's designed to draw comparisons of Barrack to fellow war criminals like Saddam Hussein.
Just a quick PSA - this totally authentic take is coming from the bloke who also professes, completely straight faced, that Trump is running for prez "for your sake as well. He's doing this for everyone, even those who believe they hate him" :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick PSA - this totally authentic take is coming from the bloke who also professes, completely straight faced, that Trump is running for prez "for your sake as well. He's doing this for everyone, even those who believe they hate him" :tearsofjoy:
That's correct Bourbons. Thank you.

I do find it funny that the left's golden child is actually a war criminal and that his supporters are too blinded by media propaganda of him as the 'Nobel Prize' winning angel, yes.
It’s interesting that you think Trump isn’t using a racist dog whistle but comparing Obama to war criminal Saddam Hussein.

I mean, it’s especially interesting when Trump admitted he liked Saddam and that the world would be 100% better if he was allowed to stay in power.

So based on that, doesn’t seem like much of an insult coming from Trump.

It’s interesting that you think Trump isn’t using a racist dog whistle but comparing Obama to war criminal Saddam Hussein.

I mean, it’s especially interesting when Trump admitted he liked Saddam and that the world would be 100% better if he was allowed to stay in power.

So based on that, doesn’t seem like much of an insult coming from Trump.

His supporters don't care what he does or doesn't say unfortunately. Always just dribbled random stuff.

Lots of ex presidents can be classified as war criminals..and Trump is classified as a convicted felon and rapist. You got to play both sides here.

This is the 2024 Election Thread, i'm sure there are lots of places to discuss Barack's well known war crimes, but don't think this is really the place.
And yet the next 8 posts of which you contributed to are not about this election

So come in just some cliff notes

Its why I classified them as a shits and giggles poster - despite their claim otherwise

I do agree his simple take of '' someone outside the swamp'' was a thing in 2015

I don't try to deliberately ruffle feathers for fun. My opinions on BF be it footy, entertainment - movie/tv/music/video games or politics are exactly how I feel whether it's behind a screen or in person.

You would have to provide some evidence of that? By Donald Trump? Why would Trump have commented on Obama before he was president? Trump was a Democrat prior to Obama's election.
I wasn't talking about Trump, I was saying that for years going back to 2007 it has been a pretty widely known racist dog whistle to use his middle name to make hm sound more foreign.

And in terms of "Why would Trump have commented on Obama before he was president?", you do realise that he was one of the main people questioning Obama's birth certificate back in 2008 yeh ?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back