USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

They really "Richard Gere'd" him didn't they
Gerbilled if he did, gerbilled if he didn't.
I wasn't talking about Trump, I was saying that for years going back to 2007 it has been a pretty widely known racist dog whistle to use his middle name to make hm sound more foreign.

And in terms of "Why would Trump have commented on Obama before he was president?", you do realise that he was one of the main people questioning Obama's birth certificate back in 2008 yeh ?
Yes, the Birther conspiracy was one of Trumps earliest complete lies. He ran with it hard and I guess was impressed with it's success. He's just kept lying since.

I am going to enjoy so much when he's beaten by a black women. Glorious.

Gerbilled if he did, gerbilled if he didn't.

Yes, the Birther conspiracy was one of Trumps earliest complete lies. He ran with it hard and I guess was impressed with it's success. He's just kept lying since.

I am going to enjoy so much when he's beaten by a black women. Glorious.
He’s already getting a beating from the ladies…

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET!!!”

Insanity. He isn't great at answering basic questions articulately or telling the truth is he.
MAGA coming to his defence..lol

MAGA reacts to Black convention moderators' 'hostile words' for Trump

Laura Loomer, a far-right activist and failed congressional candidate Trump previously considered for a campaign role, posted on X, "Donald Trump lifted the ban on blacks and Jews coming to country clubs in Palm Beach, Florida. He also has a Fulton County mug shot, his own sneaker line, and 3 baby mamas. Trump is blacker than @KamalaHarris will ever be!"

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET!!!”

Surely he's just trolling now, you cannot be either that stupid or arrogant, to realize they were loading the stupid gun, and he fired it.

How can he be suitable to lead a country with that level of bat shit craziness, what is more concerning is the amount of people that buy into his rantings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely he's just trolling now, you cannot be either that stupid or arrogant, to realize they were loading the stupid gun, and he fired it.

How can he be suitable to lead a country with that level of bat shit craziness, what is more concerning is the amount of people that buy into his rantings.
IMG_1399.jpeg

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET!!!”

HOLY HELL!!!

His answer about whether he thinks Kamala Harris is a DEI hire ...

"She was always an Indian person, then she became a black person ..."

The whole thing is an absolute trainwreck haha.

Wow that got hostile straight out of the gate. Is this normal for trump interviews outside of fox news? Interviewers start attacking him and he attacks them back. Its like vocal combat.
Not sure it's overly hostile, its just journalism. It's a specific black jounalist forum. Of course they'd ask him about being a massive racist straight up. They could have been way way more agressive with a laundry list 40 years long.

Gotta give those ladies credit for keeping their cool, when he went off on one of his tangents, i don't think i could hold my tongue when he starts lying, and diverting.
They were good, weren't they. Good to see them actually hold the iron to the fire, as so many other interviewers are scared to do with Donny. I wonder (hope) if black women will be his undoing, especially as he appears to have no respect for them.

He says things out loud of what his supporters believe.

He certainly isn't gaining any new voters.

HOLY HELL!!!

His answer about whether he thinks Kamala Harris is a DEI hire ...

"She was always an Indian person, then she became a black person ..."

The whole thing is an absolute trainwreck haha.

Classic Donald - or better known as Forrest Trump - " I am not a smart man"

He is hopelessly inarticulate , his stock answer is to obfuscate and turn everything back to his standard talking points.
There is zero substance in anything he says and his inability to explain even the simplest of concepts is staggering.
Classic PT Barnum but enough Yanks buy into it which is a major concern itself................

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back