USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

They haven't denounced it. Wouldn't be hard for them to release a twitter statement denouncing the couch rumour whilst also stating why Vance is such a terrible candidate.
Denouncing it just puts it back into the news cycle and everyone's consciousness again. So maybe they should do it. :winkv1:

I don't think a noble loss is desirable with these opponents. They can calibrate their lowness to their opposition. If they were up against a McCain or Dole, maybe they would. Or just maybe there wouldn't have been any story with one of those sorts of politician.

Its disgraceful. Just imagine if it was republicans spreading rumours to their maga base that harris had sex with a piece of furniture and liked to write about it.

Spreading such rumours to destroy the image of the democrat leader would rightly be labelled absolutely disgusting by the left.

The couch thing is completely fake news. It needs to be treated as such. How can we properly attack the republicans for fake news if we are spreading it ourselves.
Did you know First Man Doug cheated on his wife

ONCE!!!

Imagine a stand up guy cheating on his wife. The Republicans would never allow that

The couch has taken on a life of its own and the Republicans cant put it back under the plastic

They created the conditions for fake news to come alive they cant now try and put the genie back in the bottle

People believed it when it first came out. It's not true that it started as an obvious joke. Plus it's a disgusting joke even if that was the case. Imagine if the joke was about Harris. It would be labelled the most appalling form of Racism and sexism the republicans ever came up with.

We should not go that low. We should be far better than that.
Rubbish. This is why it took so long for Joe to decide not to run

Because the Democrats left the gloves on

They are well and truly off and a firestorm os heading the Republicans way and they dont like it

I still don't comprehend how otherwise functioning humans can think he's worthy of being President of America, in any way. Like, how do some people (many people) not see who he really is? It's so obvious.
There are some (many that post in this thread) that simply like the fact that he upsets people, and get enjoyment out of seeing other people "triggered"

You could speculate what that says about these people, and how much they have going on in their own lives.

There are some (many that post in this thread) that simply like the fact that he upsets people, and get enjoyment out of seeing other people "triggered"

You could speculate what that says about these people, and how much they have going on in their own lives.
They are not as stupid as they make out. They appreciate that the odds of winning the game of life, competing with the decent folk, is far less than standing out as an obnoxious ar**hole.

There is at least one Discord group of disgruntled ex-posters who sit around thinking these things up ;)

Indeed :(
It's delicious how triggered the MAGA nuts are over the couch f***ing jokes.

Do people in your own life not give you enough attention ?

Is that why you come on here seeking it ?
I grew up the only male in the house with my 3 sisters and mum (even the pet border collie was a girl). Engaging in a lil tomfoolery was a survival mechanism m8. I get no joy out of genuinely upsetting people, just shaking things up a lil for the bantz.

When conducted in my self-deprecating style, I also help my foes feel a bit better about themselves. It's all part of my philosophy of spreading love and wellness... I take these slings and arrows in order to improve the mental health of others m8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I grew up the only male in the house with my 3 sisters and mum (even the pet border collie was a girl). Engaging in a lil tomfoolery was a survival mechanism m8. I get no joy out of genuinely upsetting people, just shaking things up a lil for the bantz.

When conducted in my self-deprecating style, I also help my foes feel a bit better about themselves. It's all part of my philosophy of spreading love and wellness... I take these slings and arrows in order to improve the mental health of others m8.
I love you still, Fire.

Always here for tomfoolery, skylarking and general silliness.

You be you young man.

Trump is unelectable in America. It was going to be close with Biden, with Harris it will be a landslide. The majority of normal Americans don't want that Orange lunatic anywhere near the WH. its going to be glorious to watch these weird freaks trying to deal with this loss. I'll be in NY for election day and Philly the day after and I CANNOT WAIT

I will be in Las Vegas on election day, going to be interesting to see what happens. Will be in the US from early October to early November, going to be fun watching it happen close up.

I hear lots of talk, that there is a blue groundswell in Florida,since Kamala came onboard.

Imagine if Florida flipped.....
Florida won’t flip. It’s gone full red.

If it does trump has imploded and he loses electoral college and popular vote by close to record margins.

Its disgraceful. Just imagine if it was republicans spreading rumours to their maga base that harris had sex with a piece of furniture and liked to write about it.

Spreading such rumours to destroy the image of the democrat leader would rightly be labelled absolutely disgusting by the left.

The couch thing is completely fake news. It needs to be treated as such. How can we properly attack the republicans for fake news if we are spreading it ourselves.
The old "when they go low we go high"?

Yeeeeaah don't think that works in America any more. Don't hate the player hate the game I suppose.

It makes us no different to them. I believe in stopping fake news. I want to believe we are better then them. Otherwise why does this even matter.
Well yeah, the Dems can sit around feeling morally superior and that they are 'better' than the other mob while Trump gets another 4 years and implements god knows what.

Thats definitely an option I guess :tearsofjoy:

The old "when they go low we go high"?

Yeeeeaah don't think that works in America any more. Don't hate the player hate the game I suppose.

It's funny because it's probably not true, and it's definitely not what he wrote, but Vance is a weird enough dude that there's just that shred of doubt to make it a possibility even though it's ridiculous.

Spreading rumours about Harris having sex with furniture?

As opposed to having sex with everybody? Which even gets mentioned on right wing media outlets as serious journalism?

The furniture thing is social media scuttlebutt, CNN or ABC aren't talking about how he isn't fit to be VP because he ****ed a couch.

Get a grip.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The furniture thing is social media scuttlebutt, CNN or ABC aren't talking about how he isn't fit to be VP because he ****ed a couch.

Get a grip.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes, imagine if he said something outrageous, something like say, a vote by someone with children should count more than a vote for someone without children.
Oh hang on … he did say that :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back