USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a matter of time till they are voting for heads in jars like in Futurama

View attachment 2039772

I used to want Slurm as a kid.

Also
Hungry Space GIF by audreyobscura

Republicans are trying to create their own version of the JD Vance couch meme involving Tim Walz and Horse Semen.

Just a group of weird individuals.

And they wonder why they got called weird...

If you adopt trump rules then trump has already won. I want democrats to win because i believe they are better. They stand for rule of law, free media, listening to experts, seperation of powers and penalising disinformation. Trump doesnt stand for any of these things. If the democrats follow him down this path claiming well he started it so its ok now then what is even the point? Both parties become trump parties and trumps ideology wins. And The couch humping thing is even a worse rumour then what trump spreads. Its worse them the birther movement. Its worse then saying harris doesnt identify as black.

And Clinton lost because she burned sanders and lost some of the base (do people forget all the hate from the left that clinton got), she was a poor public speaker and james comey made her out to be a criminal a week out from the election. All those three things combined for her to just lose. She didnt lose because she went high.
Sorry I don’t follow how the couch thing (which is obviously a joke and it’s an inanimate object so no consent issue ie just a kink at worst) is worse than claiming Obama was not born in USA ie not eligible? And was not taken as a joke but taken pretty seriously…

Fox News have prided themselves on being the alternative news broadcaster to the mainstream news organisations.
Unfortunately, since they’ve aligned themselves to Donald Trump it’s cost them $100Ms on broadcasting lies on his behalf.
I don’t care, Nobody should actually.

Technically there is no 'right' direction, that is entirely subjective.
Even more technically the polling is headed in the left direction (favoring Harris) it would be in the”right” if it was favouring trump
(Based on the republicans are to the right of the democrats)

Sorry I don’t follow how the couch thing (which is obviously a joke and it’s an inanimate object so no consent issue ie just a kink at worst) is worse than claiming Obama was not born in USA ie not eligible? And was not taken as a joke but taken pretty seriously…
Because it wasnt initially taken as a joke. People thought it was real. Fact checkers had to go verify it because it was thought to be real. And the fact people are still saying it even though its been verified as completely false is even worse. Cos if aint a joke. Its plain repulsive and humiliating. And making voters disgusted does sadly change votes. The obama rumour, while terrible, didnt elicit disgust. It didnt humiliate obama. And you would think with Vance that democrats would just want to put his own words front and centre and that would damage him politically enough. But vile misinformation like this just makes the democrats look bad and makes them harder to trust with the truth.

Again, if the rumour was about harris everyone on here would be up in arms about it as being vile sexism and racism. And that would be justified. Its gross hypocrisy to be fine with it. Its really not ok.

Last edited:
Walz is the type of person to help you move your couch.

Vance is the...well, let's just say don't leave him alone with your couch.

Walz is the guy who comes round and helps assemble flatpack furniture

Vance is the guy with a lifetime ban from Ikea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, if the rumour was about harris everyone on here would be up in arms about it as being vile sexism and racism. And that would be justified. Its gross hypocrisy to be fine with it. Its really not ok.

You haven't thought this through Seeds. It's physically impossible for Harris to do such a thing.

Because it wasnt initially taken as a joke. People thought it was real. Fact checkers had to go verify it because it was thought to be real. And the fact people are still saying it even though its been verified as completely false is even worse. Cos if aint a joke. Its plain repulsive and humiliating. And making voters disgusted does sadly change votes. The obama rumour, while terrible, didnt elicit disgust. It didnt humiliate obama. And you would think with Vance that democrats would just want to put his own words front and centre and that would damage him politically enough. But vile misinformation like this just makes the democrats look bad and makes them harder to trust with the truth.

The Obama rumour also was taken as fact by significant sections of the media and created the narrative that Obama was not a legitimate contender. While the couch thing elicited to me only a chuckle, but maybe I am more kink tolerant than the typical American.

If we are keeping score that’s the only “nasty “ rumour spread by the democrats as opposed to multiple examples from the republicans which are just seen as normal politics (Benghazi, email servers, hunter biden, laptops, pizza shop pedo rings, Kamala activities in Air Force 2, Kamala the border baron, tampon Tim and that’s just off top of head)

This really is quite funny. Now Trump is getting his arse kicked MAGA all of a sudden want everyone to play fair.

Trump has had this coming a long time. NO ONE should have ever taken Trump seriously. I for one am enjoying Harris and Walz thowing shit back in his face. Trump deserves nothing less.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back