USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I think if I was having to debate Trump I would start each exchange with counting the number of lies he spewed each time he spoke & refuting them methodically.

I would also try to provoke him with using the word lose or loser as many times as possible & laugh at him.

Try to reveal as much of the hateful demon inside him as possible.

Don’t think there’s much point in trying to have a meaningful discussion.

Has anyone seen this guy on tv?
Huyen "Steven" Cheung (born June 23, 1982) is an American political advisor who is Donald Trump's campaign spokesman in the 2024 Republican Party presidential primaries and served in the Trump administration. He previously worked in Trump's 2016 and 2020 campaigns.

I don’t. The subtle jibes are one thing - juvenile but in keeping with the way much of politics is performed nowadays. But all these petty digs, personal mockery, and outright attacks don’t actually serve the public in their decision on who to choose. It’s is disrespectful to the public and treats them like brainless fodder unable to understand and evaluate the things that matter.
I think she can do it in a friendly joking way. The contrast between her and Tim Walz smiling and happy, compared to the misery guts weirdos of Trump and Vance, is something they should continue to highlight.

Where did all the little Trump fans go, that crawled out of the woodwork when Dear Leader was shrapneled?

They’ve gone very quiet again. Maybe one of them shoot at Trump like that Republican kid, to give him another boost.

If you truly love daddy, you will do it.
I can actually see a MAGA nut doing that, trying to miss in the hope of giving him a boost in the polls, but actually killing him.

Please Donald, do your stand over thing to Kamala when she is talking at the debate like you did to Hillary.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have mentioned this elsewhere, but I don't actually think Trump ran a good campaign in 2016, it was just Hillary won an absolutely awful one (and the dems stage managing the primary to shaft Bernie cos them too, Bernie would of won easily).

Then in the MAGA era since, they got creamed in 2018 mid-terms, lost 2020, and underperformed compared to expectations in 2022 (only narrowly got the house, and still didn't get the senate). Now the tide has turned and a loss is looking likely again (except this one maybe more like the 2018 mid terms in scale, if things continue the way they are).

Isn't over yet, but the overall trend line with Trump is he has a rabid base which max's out at like 47% on a good day, then they are relying on threading the needle for the electoral collage to win, which he managed only just in 2016.

Mind you he only just lost by a combined total of like 40k votes in 2020 across 3 swing states as well. I think Biden wasn't a great candidate either, just less shit than Hilary.

Harris is way stronger a candidate than both of them, also Walz will really help energising the base.

I do think Harris and Biden didnt really gel either. Seems Harris seems more free to be herself now, like she was mussled and unsure of herself as VP, she is more like the person from 2019 and before again now, and only reason I can think of is the relationship with her and Biden wasn't great.

Please Donald, do your stand over thing to Kamala when she is talking at the debate like you did to Hillary.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have mentioned this elsewhere, but I don't actually think Trump ran a good campaign in 2016, it was just Hillary won an absolutely awful one (and the dems stage managing the primary to shaft Bernie cos them too, Bernie would of won easily).

Then in the MAGA era since, they got creamed in 2018 mid-terms, lost 2020, and underperformed compared to expectations in 2022 (only narrowly got the house, and still didn't get the senate). Now the tide has turned and a loss is looking likely again (except this one maybe more like the 2018 mid terms in scale, if things continue the way they are).

Isn't over yet, but the overall trend line with Trump is he has a rabid base which max's out at like 47% on a good day, then they are relying on threading the needle for the electoral collage to win, which he managed only just in 2016.

Mind you he only just lost by a combined total of like 40k votes in 2020 across 3 swing states as well. I think Biden wasn't a great candidate either, just less shit than Hilary.

Harris is way stronger a candidate than both of them, also Walz will really help energising the base.

I do think Harris and Biden didnt really gel either. Seems Harris seems more free to be herself now, like she was mussled and unsure of herself as VP, she is more like the person from 2019 and before again now, and only reason I can think of is the relationship with her and Biden wasn't great.

Has anyone seen this guy on tv?
Huyen "Steven" Cheung (born June 23, 1982) is an American political advisor who is Donald Trump's campaign spokesman in the 2024 Republican Party presidential primaries and served in the Trump administration. He previously worked in Trump's 2016 and 2020 campaigns.
think he's the guys that someone referred to as "munted big toe"

i think there is still legal issues with that course

The woke mind virus killed his big beautiful University, grown men had tears in their eyes and you know those men, big brave men, they said to Donald they said "Donald, how can the woke mind virus take away your big beautiful education building" and like I said, tears in their eyes, sobbing some would call it.

The woke mind virus killed his big beautiful University, grown men had tears in their eyes and you know those men, big brave men, they said to Donald they said "Donald, how can the woke mind virus take away your big beautiful education building" and like I said, tears in their eyes, sobbing some would call it.
So all the Trump Uni people got unschooled?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sobbing like no one has ever seen before.

This has been proven false though. Like, jeez, they are throwing everything at the wall and nothings sticking yet. Next theyll claim hes too old.

No, it wasnt false. So much so that The Harris campaign has altered its biography of Tim Walz on its campaign website, making a change to a reference to his military service.

Walz’s biography initially said he was a "retired Command Sergeant Major."

It has since been updated to say that he "served as a command sergeant major."

No, it wasnt false. So much so that The Harris campaign has altered its biography of Tim Walz on its campaign website, making a change to a reference to his military service.

Did you watch the video?

Now let's do Vance:

Vance enlisted in the Marine Corps after graduating from high school in 2003 and would go on to serve for a total of four years. In 2005, he spent six months in Iraq as a military journalist.
Vance served in the Marine Corps for four years, although he never saw combat.

Chicken livered and he has the gall to call others out.

When he retired he was a Command Sergeant Major, it wasn't until after that he was administratively demoted due to not completing required training because he...retired.

Wow, that’s massive.

He'll lose votes. There is certainly a rump of voters that will vote for him regardless.

Harris will be hoping for three things:
1. GOP voters won't turn up to vote because they feel defeated/can't vote for trump;
2. Those famed swing voters/independents see Trump for the threat he is and get out and vote for Harris; and
3. The Dem voters get out and vote in record numbers because of the reality of a Trump victory.
4. Trump voters died from not taking their vaccinations in the past 4 years

By gum, this may just turn the election!

Earth shattering stuff for sure, impeach

STOLEN VALOUR!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back