USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a matter of time till they are voting for heads in jars like in Futurama

View attachment 2039772

I used to want Slurm as a kid.

Also
Hungry Space GIF by audreyobscura

No doubt Kamala has some great momentum but that’s slowing big time now.
It really, really isn't.
If the lead expands (or even just holds) in Michigan and Wisconsin, and expands in Pennsylvania, Trump is cooked.

Did they cover the legal challenges from Meta? US courts had to confirm that government just telling Meta that information on their platform should be removed wasn't actually censorship.
Wait, are you seriously asking whether they had a substantive back and forth on an issue with actual real information, rather than just superficial shit that doesn't reflect reality?

We'll, have i got news for you!

For good measure, favourability polls:
It's rapidly trending the right way for one of them, and it's not Trump. He has no momentum and it's going to take something remarkable given the bounce from a failed assassination attempt hasn't even been sustainable.

For good measure, favourability polls:
It's rapidly trending the right way for one of them, and it's not Trump. He has no momentum and it's going to take something remarkable given the bounce from a failed assassination attempt hasn't even been sustainable.
Remember when the bots were saying Harris wasnt popular and I said wait

I memember

It really, really isn't.
If the lead expands (or even just holds) in Michigan and Wisconsin, and expands in Pennsylvania, Trump is cooked.
Can but hope that this continues.

Some of the polls on the senate races will be giving the GOP pause as well. If the Dems can roll the Presidency, Senate and House, then just maybe they might push to expand the Supreme Court. Would love to see the Court move to 13 Justices, 1 for each circuit. Would mean that Harris could add four Justices, moving the court to 7 - 6 progressive majority.

Remember when the bots were saying Harris wasnt popular and I said wait

I memember
The thing is, she really hasn't had to do much since becoming the nominee. The GOP is doing all of the hard work for her.

Based on what we've seen so far, I don't see how debates will help them, and Trump suddenly changing tactics and agreeing to them reeks of desperation, but we will see.

The thing is, she really hasn't had to do much since becoming the nominee. The GOP is doing all of the hard work for her.

Based on what we've seen so far, I don't see how debates will help them, and Trump suddenly changing tactics and agreeing to them reeks of desperation, but we will see.
The narrative going into the Biden v Trump debate was that Biden was too old and declining, to win, he had to show he wasn't. Didn't really matter what Trump did, it was all in Biden's hands. He ****ed it and so long Biden.

Going into the net debate the narrative is that Trump is weird and too old. He needs to show that he's not weird and not too old. Like Biden, I'm not sure he's going to be able to buck that perception because he is weird, and he is old.

The narrative going into the Biden v Trump debate was that Biden was too old and declining, to win, he had to show he wasn't. Didn't really matter what Trump did, it was all in Biden's hands. He ****ed it and so long Biden.

Going into the net debate the narrative is that Trump is weird and too old. He needs to show that he's not weird and not too old. Like Biden, I'm not sure he's going to be able to buck that perception because he is weird, and he is old.
The amount of time Trump spent talking about Biden during his Musk “interview” was telling. He has no angle on Kamala, so kept talking about someone who isn’t even running against him.

Then there's the prospect of a Walz and Vance debate. Vance won't develop personability and charisma overnight and Walz has both in spades.

Vance either commits to a debate and gets annihilated, or he doesn't and Walz can annihilate him for being a coward.

In any case, it spells serious trouble for the Republicans in the three rust belt states that will decide the election (Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania).

The amount of time Trump spent talking about Biden during his Musk “interview” was telling. He has no angle on Kamala, so kept talking about someone who isn’t even running against him.
Oh he has an angle on Kamala but he's been told repeatedly he can't call her a bitch, fake black person, or whore who gave blow jobs to get to the top, otherwise he gets absolutely crushed in the white women vote and it's a landslide loss.

You know he wants to though. Oh he wants to so so badly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

\ELO5 please

Elon explained they couldnt hold a 100 million+ let alone an 8 million+ live stream chat on Twitter because there was a DDOS attack, so he capped it at 1 million viewers.

A DDOS attack is a distributed denial-of-service, if Twitter was getting a DDOS it would cripple the ENTIRE WEBSITE not just this one specific stream that Elon was hosting.

TLDR: His shitty platform doesnt have the capacity to do what he claims it can. Its like when he streams his games on Twitter to show how much better than Twitch it is but its all pixelated and buffering and theres terrible chat interaction features.

Elon explained they couldnt hold a 100 million+ let alone an 8 million+ live stream chat on Twitter because there was a DDOS attack, so he capped it at 1 million viewers.

A DDOS attack is a distributed denial-of-service, if Twitter was getting a DDOS it would cripple the ENTIRE WEBSITE not just this one specific stream that Elon was hosting.

TLDR: His shitty platform doesnt have the capacity to do what he claims it can. Its like when he streams his games on Twitter to show how much better than Twitch it is but its all pixelated and buffering and theres terrible chat interaction features.
iBeng is a NERD, lots of people say it, they come up to me on the street and tell me. There were less NERDs when i was posting, but Chief let them in. Terrible terrible.

When it comes to actual matters of tech (not just the surface level CEO jargon), Elon seems to be pretty illiterate.

Then there's the prospect of a Walz and Vance debate. Vance won't develop personability and charisma overnight and Walz has both in spades.

Vance either commits to a debate and gets annihilated, or he doesn't and Walz can annihilate him for being a coward.

In any case, it spells serious trouble for the Republicans in the three rust belt states that will decide the election (Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania).
Until we see Harris or Walz in a difficult interview or debate this whole perception of them is just created in Democrats heads.

Harris has done zero besides recycling a speech over and over.

Anyway should be a fascinating race. We have pretty far left and right candidate’s.

Until we see Harris or Walz in a difficult interview or debate this whole perception of them is just created in Democrats heads.

Anyway should be a fascinating race. We have pretty far left and right candidate’s.
Kamala is far left? Come off it 😂

Remember when you said Harris wasnt popular and wouldnt win and I said wait

I was right she is now more popular than Mr Popularity himself

It was nice to see Trump finally come out of his basement this week

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back