USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a matter of time till they are voting for heads in jars like in Futurama

View attachment 2039772

I used to want Slurm as a kid.

Also
Hungry Space GIF by audreyobscura

Bishop was hired by James Hardie to avoid paying compo to people who were dying from mesothelioma.

So based on that she does sound like the sort of person who'd take money to shoot innocent people.
Hyperbole. Bishop did what she was hired to do. Its James Hardie who you need to be going after

"apparently"?

You can just watch him debate.

Uses coherent sentences and everything. Seems very comfortable with policy. I guess he wasn't catchy enough. Too much being sensible.
Its his words not mine.

Bishop was hired by James Hardie to avoid paying compo to people who were dying from mesothelioma.

So based on that she does sound like the sort of person who'd take money to shoot innocent people.
As a reformed lawyer, i think it's important to note that a lawyer acting for a party, is part of their duty, as long as they act within the legal and ethical (more around personal behaviour/process) guidelines. That's why you have lawyers represent t rapists etc., they aren't doing it because they are rapists (well normally).

Its his words not mine.
People who are perfectly competent at something - sometimes even very good at something - often play down their competence. In part that's because when you're competent at something you understand all the ways you're not brilliant at it.

In contrast, people who boast about being good at something are very often lousy at it. They're often too unaware to realise they're not very good, or they think braggadocio will fool others into thinking they're competent.

For example, you'll rarely hear very smart people telling the world they are very smart. They leave that for the stoopid people to do.

To be fair he was shot by a random recently and was inches from dying. I probably would hide in a basement for a year if that happened to me.
Oh ffs... He was out the next day with half a nappy on the nick on the side of his head. Absolutely nobody is buying that he has been in hiding due to some sort of PTSD.

Oh ffs... He was out the next day with half a nappy on the nick on the side of his head. Absolutely nobody is buying that he has been in hiding due to some sort of PTSD.
I think seeds has a point. An assassination attempt that was an inch of being successful would be stressful to anyone, the trivial nature of the injury is irrelevant. People could react in all sort of ways, including PTSD. I thought Trumpy was a bit quieter afterwards.

I think seeds has a point. An assassination attempt that was an inch of being successful would be stressful to anyone, the trivial nature of the injury is irrelevant. People could react in all sort of ways, including PTSD. I thought Trumpy was a bit quieter afterwards.
He used it as the opening of his speech at the bloody convention... wheeling out the uniform of the guy who was killed!

The way someone who was "stressed" by the situation would act would be to pull away and say they need some time to process what happened, not try to cash in chips associated with it.

He used it as the opening of his speech at the bloody convention... wheeling out the uniform of the guy who was killed!

The way someone who was "stressed" by the situation would act would be to pull away and say they need some time to process what happened, not try to cash in chips associated with it.

You just dont understand how incredibly alpha he is.

That's the point though. He's been doing the occasional controlled environment like the convention etc., but his rallies out doors have almost dried up.

Being brave and bragadicious when you are reasonably confident you're protected is one thing, heading out to day speeches day after day where there is a higher risk is where it shows.

The bolded is laughable. You're projecting a rationale outcome onto an irrational actor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming out. Trump’s first meeting with Congressional leaders, days after his 2017 inauguration. They await inspiring words, at this historical point in time; on the American experience, maybe a biblical quote that captures the significance of the occassion, his philosophy.

Trump leans forward: “You know I won the popular vote”.

Stunned silence.

Pelosi: “That isn’t true Mr President. That isn’t true. You did not win the popular vote.”

Trump bullshits.

Pelosi: “I just say this, because if we are going to work together we have to stipulate to fact. If we are going to work on infrastructure, which I believe is one of your priorities, we have to agree on what the ground rules and the ground numbers are.”

Trump: “Oh. Oh. Infrastructure. I have it right here.” Waves a napkin. “Here. I have it right here. A trillion dollars. We can pass it right away.”

McConnell: “Not unless its paid for Mr President.”

As we now know, no Infrastructure Plan was ever presented to Congress by the Trump WH.

Last edited:
Coming out. Trump’s first meeting with Congressional leaders, days after his 2017 inauguration. They await his inspiring words, at this historical point in time; on the American experience, maybe a biblical quote, his philosophy.

Trump leans forward: “You know I won the popular vote”.

Stunned silence.

Pelosi: “ That isn’t true Mr President. That isn’t true. You did not win the popular vote.”

Trump bullshits.

Pelosi: “I just say this, because if we are going to work together we have to stipulate to fact. If we are going to work on infrastructure, which I believe is one of your priorities, we have to agree on what the ground rules and the ground numbers are.”

Trump: “Oh. Oh. Infrastructure. I have it right here.” Waves a napkin. “Here. I have it right here. A trillion dollars. We can pass it right away.”

McConnell: “Not unless its paid for Mr President.”

As we now know, no Infrastructure Plan was ever presented to Congress by the Trump WH.
2 weeks

Think he's letting the euphoria about his opposition die down, before launching a late September campaign rush of attack.
I expected this silence before the mayhem
Just lol, he’s one of the most disorganised humans ever to fall so far upwards.
Look at his Presidency and those that worked closely with him and what they say about him!
He doesn’t have a plan, nor do the folks behind the curtains.
They are shitting in Trumps nappies for him.đź‘Ť

Think he's letting the euphoria about his opposition die down, before launching a late September campaign rush of attack.
I expected this silence before the mayhem
Unlikely

He would be pulling at the chain the Secret Service have put him in. And finding a venue large enough to fil his 100m expected crowd might be hard when he hasnt paid the Hall for Hire fees

I think the quietness is more to do with flailing and trying to remove JD as quiet as possible

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back