USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope this hasn't been posted yet, it's a couple of journalists going undercover talking to some of the folks in Project 2025. Christo-fascism here we come. Ironically, the German Nazi's published a document in 1920, '25 Point Plan'. Spooky recurrence of the numbers - I'll post that in reply to the tweet. Get a conspiracy going.

I am shocked.

I keep on thinking there will be a huge moment of bulk realisiation when Trump supporters realise they have been conned.

Like ideally a tape will be released of him saying something off record that even to his most ardent supporters exposes him for who he really is, and destroys the whole facade. The inevitable fallout and collapse of the MAGA movement would be brutal.

I'd hate to think what he could do to the MAGA faithful that would be crossing the line. Maybe saying "NASCAR sucks".

I'd hate to think what he could do to the MAGA faithful that would be crossing the line. Maybe saying "NASCAR sucks".
Surely his appalling treatment of Vets would turn off ‘patriotic’ Americans. Ripped off money meant for a Vet charity, insulted McCain’s service (which led to him being barred from his funeral), offending Gold Star families, not inclined to attend commemorative ceremonies for fallen soldiers if there was light rain or Fox News on the hotel TV, referring to military personnel as suckers and losers, unwillingness to pay his respects to returning soldiers at Dover AFB and now rating the civilian Presidential Medal of Freedom, to one of his donors, above the Congessional Medal of Honour.

Last edited:
Surely his appalling treatment of Vets would turn off ‘patriotic’ Americans. Ripped off money meant for a Vet charity, insulted McCain’s service (which led to him being barred from his funeral), offending Gold Star families, not inclined to attend commemorative ceremonies for fallen soldiers if there was light rain or Fox News on the hotel TV, referring to military personnel as suckers and losers, unwillingness to pay his respects to returning soldiers at Dover AFB and now rating the civilian Presidential Medal of Freedom, to one of his donors, above the Congessional Medal of Honour.

You'd think so, but it doesn't seem to have yet.

They just say it's all lies.

I hope this hasn't been posted yet, it's a couple of journalists going undercover talking to some of the folks in Project 2025. Christo-fascism here we come. Ironically, the German Nazi's published a document in 1920, '25 Point Plan'. Spooky recurrence of the numbers - I'll post that in reply to the tweet. Get a conspiracy going.

Despite all the division and threats and political instability in the USA, something like Project2025 is 1000 times more likely to trigger a civil war.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The veteran stuff above. Or is it beyond your comprehension how to look back at posts that have been replied to?
I pay very little attention to Mick F's rants. Guy is one of the angriest posters on here and has threatened to beat up people he disagrees with, then cries to the mods when called out.

Weak as piss and have no time for him.

I pay very little attention to Mick F's rants. Guy is one of the angriest posters on here and has threatened to beat up people he disagrees with, then cries to the mods when called out.

Weak as piss and have no time for him.
Speaking of weak as piss.
Hypocrisy GIF

Im weak as piss.
Yes, you are.

You pretend you don't respond coz other posters are unreasonable, deranged leftists repeating propaganda or whatever. Yet in the space of only the last few days I've seen you ignore or avoid questions or discussions specifically directed at you which are based on facts about 5 times. Its an act, and not a very good one. Everyone sees through it mate.

I enter threads where I am the only dissenting voice and have been banned from numerous times but Im weak as piss.

When have you ever stepped out of your echo chamber?
Blame the mods then, can’t ever recall anyone ever calling for you to be banned.

Have seen lots of poster calling for you to argue in good faith and not dodge, weave and ignore debate, then reappear like nothing happened.

Blame the mods then, can’t ever recall anyone ever calling for you to be banned.

Have seen lots of poster calling for you to argue in good faith and not dodge, weave and ignore debate, then reappear like nothing happened.
Sorry if the SRP and Trump isnt my life. I post here in spurts when I have free time. If that isn't acceptable. I'll try harder in the future.

Plus with experience Ive worked out that good faith = saying Trump is responsible for everything and you must hate him with every fibre of your being. Bad faith = not agreeing to say that.

Sorry if the SRP and Trump isnt my life. I post here in spurts when I have free time. If that isn't acceptable. I'll try harder in the future.

Plus with experience Ive worked out that good faith = saying Trump is responsible for everything and you must hate him with every fibre of your being. Bad faith = not agreeing to say that.
Yeah, interesting that you seem to miss all the replies to you, that you’d get alerts for, yet you somehow always see the posts where someone didn’t tag you, so you can have a cry.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back