USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I enter threads where I am the only dissenting voice and have been banned from numerous times but Im weak as piss.

When have you ever stepped out of your echo chamber?

Three very, very big, strong, powerful moderators came up to me, with tears coming down their faces. And they said, Ghost Patrol, sir, thank you for telling us about Stokey, we'd never banned him before. And these are major, major moderators, big strong guys. One of them, he had a mustache, he seemed like he'd maybe cried once in his life at a dissenting voice. And he was crying, he said Thank you, sir, for all the threadban recommendations. This is a very tough moderator by the way.

Three very, very big, strong, powerful moderators came up to me, with tears coming down their faces. And they said, Ghost Patrol, sir, thank you for telling us about Stokey, we'd never banned him before. And these are major, major moderators, big strong guys. One of them, he had a mustache, he seemed like he'd maybe cried once in his life at a dissenting voice. And he was crying, he said Thank you, sir, for all the threadban recommendations. This is a very tough moderator by the way.
The most words I think you've ever posted in one post and to no-one's suprise it's even more non sensical.

Last edited:
As the lone conservative I dont have the time to answer all my fan mail.

If a post is just your stock standard 'but Trump is a...' then Im not going to reply. It serves no purpose.

Ill

The most words I think you've ever posted in one post and to no-one's suprise it's even more non sensical.

Progressive, wishes to progress society to an imagined better future state.

Conservative, wishes to largely preserve society much as it is.

Reactionary, wishes regress society to an imaginary better past state.

Make America Great Again. MAGA is a reactionary movement.

You are not a conservative; you are a reactionary.

That's gold, Ghost. I hear Trumpies voice when I read them. Keep them coming boys and girls. Heck, it's the 20th 21st century there must be a text to trump synthesiser. I have a quest.........

****ing ahahaha beautiful 🤌🏻

Progressive, wishes to progress society to an imagined better future state.

Conservative, wishes to largely preserve society much as it is.

Reactionary, wishes regress society to an imaginary better past state.

Make America Great Again. MAGA is a reactionary movement.

You are not a conservative; you are a reactionary.
Im not MAGA so you're whole argument is flawed.

Sounded good though. Enjoy your likes from the seals.

Boy, there are so many different online text to speech generators, some do video, sing songs. I'm glad to see such good use of AI's and energy chewing processor cycles - actaully I am. This is a free one, 250 character limit.
15s Wav Sample
View attachment donald-trump-convert-file.mp3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boy, there are so many different online text to speech generators, some do video, sing songs. I'm glad to see such good use of AI's and energy chewing processor cycles - actaully I am. This is a free one, 250 character limit.
15s Wav Sample
View attachment 2082846
Well there's my plans for the morning changed

Ardent MAGA people are already locked in. There's no turning back.
Be interesting to see what happens when the Truth social stock goes to shit in September, whether a few of them will wake up when they realise they've been grifted by the Don.

Although I'm sure he'll just blame fake news or similar for the price.

Be interesting to see what happens when the Truth social stock goes to shit in September, whether a few of them will wake up when they realise they've been grifted by the Don.

Although I'm sure he'll just blame fake news or similar for the price.

I want someone to do a follow up on the MAGA people who bought into the Iraqi Dinar scam a few years ago.

Kind of like failed forecasts of the apocalypse, my guess is they'd double-down and be even more devoted.

Im not MAGA so you're whole argument is flawed.

Sounded good though. Enjoy your likes from the seals.
I don't believe you like or even care that much about Trump the cult leader.
You just want him in power for what you believe he will help facilitate.
The myth of the white Christian Conservative family as all that's good in this world.

This is from a 2010 debate when harris won state attorney general . Her republican opponent really put his foot in mouth . Harris won by very little under 1%

There is a mention of one trump brilliant lawyers in it , one that got charged etc

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back