USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone can sound odd when you clip them out of context.
She had just been asked to "Break it down in layman's terms for people who don't understand what's going on, and how it can affect the people of the United States".

See the clip below for the average yank in the streets understanding of geopolitics...

Correct I probably woudn't, coz they won the popular vote.

And McConnell blocking Obama's nomination a year out from the election then ramming through Donnie's pick in a month, any thoughts?

This is the thing. It's not the number per se, it was the method by which they were put there. Nobody can reasonably nor rationally accept both Gorsuch and Barrett's nominations, let alone their ascensions. The rationals behind McConnell's and the GOP's action for those two were in opposition to each other. Only a troll or moron can agree with them. I think it's called cognitive dissonance. They did it because they could, and the Dems wouldn't go nuclear on it.

Meh, if it was 3 appointees installed by Obama or Biden then I bet you wouldn't be saying that. Sour grapes and all.
if the democrat house had been blocking the noms of the republican president for no reason beyond partisan shits and giggles, abso ****ing lutely

which does lead to why I have nothing but contempt for the political corrupt method that the SCOTUS is chosen, all beholden to political donors leading to the fellation of the NRA

therefore - shoot them all.

And so the scandal for this week's media cycle is...
spins wheel
squints

... taking photos at a cemetery.

Very low energy IMO, it doesn't move the needle on who will get my endorsement either way.
i wouldn't expect it to move your needle, but it may move the needle for some veterans

Inviting him is all well and good, but I'm not sure why the family (or team Trump) thought that gives them the power to grant access/permission to photograph any area of Arlington cemetery they see fit for a PR stunt when they had explicitly been told otherwise.

The US army itself (ya know, the people who run the place?) certainly seem to have some issues with it.

The Trump campaign team reached out to the families to set up a photo op and campaign ad. Several families acquiesced in the mistaken belief that Trump’s intention was to honour the fallen service members.

The aim was to use the third anniversary of the US withdrawal from Afghanistan to try to pin the chaotic pullout, and subsequent deaths, on his political rival for the White House - VP Kamala Harris.

Charges were not pursued as the woman feared further retribution from Trump and his supporters.

Last edited:
The Trump campaign team reached out to the families to set up a photo op and campaign ad. Several families acquiesced.

The aim was to use the third anniversary of the US withdrawal from Afghanistan to try to pin the chaotic pullout, and subsequent deaths, on his political rival for the White House - VP Kamala Harris.
Photos at wreath laying ceremony was ok , photos and video are banned at section 60 that are used for political purposes

So as I see it, the Arlington Cemetery thing boils down to this....

Trump and co are above the law; there are rules in place there, they were informed of them and they went physical against the staff.

Trump and co are above the law; the rules specifically talk about using for political purposes, again ignored like almost every other campaign law.

Finally disrespecting all the other fallen heroes at that site. Probably the most egregious of the actions here. I haven't been to Arlington, but I have been to a war cemetery in Europe. It is a solemn, sacred place. To disrespect those people is to disrespect everything about your nation.

It is on brand for him to do this, and for the trolls to use it for whatever they need to get their rocks off.

So as I see it, the Arlington Cemetery thing boils down to this....

Trump and co are above the law; there are rules in place there, they were informed of them and they went physical against the staff.

Trump and co are above the law; the rules specifically talk about using for political purposes, again ignored like almost every other campaign law.

Finally disrespecting all the other fallen heroes at that site. Probably the most egregious of the actions here. I haven't been to Arlington, but I have been to a war cemetery in Europe. It is a solemn, sacred place. To disrespect those people is to disrespect everything about your nation.

It is on brand for him to do this, and for the trolls to use it for whatever they need to get their rocks off.
Don't forget, they assaulted a worker, and that worker won't press charges, because rightfully they are scared of retribution by Trump supporters.

Just disgusting.

Also i'm starting to think that Kamala is playing Trump and his supporters like a drum in regards to the the "she won't interview because she's a moron".

The expectations have been set so low that all she has to do as not drool over herself (something Trump can't manage to do), and she'll come across well.

There is also plenty of time to the election so she can do plenty of interviews prior to it to show she's capable.

Watch the message from Trump swing to, she's all polished and smart in that she can't be trusted, that's why she comes across so well. Whiplash as they change positions.

Don't forget, they assaulted a worker, and that worker won't press charges, because rightfully they are scared of retribution by Trump supporters.

Just disgusting.
They were accused of being mentally ill by Trump's campaign manager too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She had just been asked to "Break it down in layman's terms for people who don't understand what's going on, and how it can affect the people of the United States".

See the clip below for the average yank in the streets understanding of geopolitics...

You got to take these vox pops with a grain of salt, they could interview 20 people and most of them get things right but only air the numpties.

Just disgusting.
she could be court marshalled if trump gets back in , trump is all about retribution

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back