USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

This might be hard for you to comprehend.

She's been thrown into the role of running for President, she's had to select a VP, run a convention, all in a matter of weeks.

She's now done the traditional nominated President and VP interview. She'll no doubt do more.

She did the interview on CNN, a middle of the road news org.

Can you point me to Trumps interviews? where they were? With Elon Musk? Dr Phil, some muppet on Youtube? His mates at fox? Oh, he did the black journalists association, that went so badly his staff pulled him off stage halfway through.

:rolleyes:

And on the whole muted mics thing - can a Trump fan boy explain why a) that would even be a bad thing? And more importantly, how b) that would give Harris an unfair advantage?
Just to be clear.

• Harris wants the mics unmuted;
  • Trump says he prefers the mics are unmuted; and
  • Trumps campaign refuse to let the mics be unmuted.

Just to be clear.

• Harris wants the mics unmuted;
  • Trump says he prefers the mics are unmuted; and
  • Trumps campaign refuse to let the mics be unmuted.
Oh, I know. It's just a hilarious line of argument that muting the microphones somehow gives one candidate an unfair advantage.

It's almost like that inherently demonstrates a huge flaw in the candidate that is disadvantaged.

1. Why does Harris want to change the rule already in place?

2. Trump has literally said he would be ok either way.
You haven't answered either question.

Oh, I know. It's just a hilarious line of argument that muting the microphones somehow gives one candidate an unfair advantage.

It's almost like that inherently demonstrates a huge flaw in the candidate that is disadvantaged.
The GOP tactic has actually been quite effective.

Thrash the narrative that the moderators can't fact check, that that should be left to the candidates themselves, then mute the mics when not their turn so they can't fact check.

Also stops Trump saying insane shit, and rudely interrupting, when he gets worked up and putting every non-hardcore MAGA votes off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

of course! Her media minders would never in a million years allow her to! She would be eaten alive.

Her PR team chose her media safe place in CNN for her first interview.
lol, yeah thats the reason.

Definitely not that Fox is manifestly and objectively incapable of providing a fair environment for any hypothetical Dem candidate in 2024, no siree bob :tearsofjoy:

Definitely not that Fox is manifestly and objectively incapable of providing a fair environment for any hypothetical Dem candidate in 2024, no siree bob :tearsofjoy:

Definitely not that CNN is manifestly and objectively incapable of providing a fair environment for any hypothetical Rep candidate in 2024, no siree bob...yet Trump went there anyway.

Definitely not that CNN is manifestly and objectively incapable of providing a fair environment for any hypothetical Rep candidate in 2024, no siree bob...yet Trump went there anyway.
I used to think like this too, but its not accurate.

I don't think any CNN anchors have appeared on stage at Democrat candidate rallies, just as one example. The Biden v Trump debate happened on another supposed bastion of left wing bias, ABC - Trump praised them afterward for their fair handling of it.

At some stage you do kinda have to engage with reality and acknowledge Fox is particularly outrageous amongst MSM outlets in terms of dishonesty and bias.

Last edited:
I would argue it was the MAGA audience and their incessant cheering for every thing that came out of Donald’s mouth that destroyed the host, not Trump.

"I want to stop people dying"..broke the left wing media so much so they literally berated CNN and wished he was never interviewed. Fox would fall over themselves to have Harris on, alone.

View attachment 2095819

I understand a lot has to do with post covid issues… but that’s not how the average American thinks. They are looking at “life was easier under Trump”
While testifying to a Federal Trade Commission attorney Tuesday, Kroger's Senior Director for Pricing Andy Groff said the grocery giant had raised prices for eggs and milk beyond inflation levels.

"This is not at all surprising," Drew Powers, the founder of Illinois-based Powers Financial Group, told Newsweek. "Companies across multiple industries have been posting record profits since the COVID-19 crisis while consumers have faced the highest inflation in recent history. The math can only point to companies raising prices above the general level of inflation. As the old saying goes, 'Never let a good crisis go to waste.'"

The Kroger Company is the largest supermarket operator in the U.S. by revenue[12] and the country's fifth-largest general retailer.[13] The company is one of the largest American-owned private employers in the United States.[14][15][16] Additionally, Kroger is ranked No. 17 on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue.[17] It is frequently listed as being a good dividend stock for investors in 2024.[18]

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back