USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, yeah thats the reason.

Definitely not that CNN is manifestly and objectively incapable of providing a fair environment for any hypothetical Rep candidate in 2024, no siree bob...yet Trump went there anyway.
Sheesh- who cares? All these things that you focus on -it’s rat’s tossbag stuff.

Last edited:
lol, yeah thats the reason.

Definitely not that CNN is manifestly and objectively incapable of providing a fair environment for any hypothetical Rep candidate in 2024, no siree bob...yet Trump went there anyway.

Better make up some more excuses so when Trump loses again you can say it was obvious, in hindsight.

I can only imgaine what the families of the fallen were feeling on the anniversary of the deaths, but if sharing that with the former President made that moment better for them, then I'd dare dare anyone to charge them with a crime for it.
Can you though?

I think the main thing we can take away from all this is that Trump loves soldiers. Especially ones who are dead, makes it much easier to thumbs up over them for totally non-political reasons.

Trump loves a good, dead soldier.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Taytay has finally made it official. While I don't think someone being a good singer means they necessarily should wield so much influence in unrelated fields, I can't help but respect her honesty and courage here.

Hollywood, CA — In a surprising turn of events, musical superstar Taylor Swift has publicly revealed her endorsement for the 2024 campaign. The statement, made during a live-streamed event on Thursday night, has sent shockwaves through both the entertainment industry and political circles.

Swift, known for her Grammy award winning albums and philanthropic efforts, addressed her fans directly from her Los Angeles home. “I’ve always believed in using my platform for good, and I can’t think of a more important time than now to make my voice heard,” she began, her tone serious yet impassioned. “After much thought and consideration, I am proud to endorse... Nick Daicos for the 2024 Brownlow".

Source:

Waste of energy, use your time more efficiently Incellus.

Well Taytay has finally made it official. While I don't think someone being a good singer means they necessarily should wield so much influence in unrelated fields, I can't help but respect her honesty and courage here.

Hollywood, CA — In a surprising turn of events, musical superstar Taylor Swift has publicly revealed her endorsement for the 2024 campaign. The statement, made during a live-streamed event on Thursday night, has sent shockwaves through both the entertainment industry and political circles.

Swift, known for her Grammy award winning albums and philanthropic efforts, addressed her fans directly from her Los Angeles home. “I’ve always believed in using my platform for good, and I can’t think of a more important time than now to make my voice heard,” she began, her tone serious yet impassioned. “After much thought and consideration, I am proud to endorse... Nick Daicos for the 2024 Brownlow".

Source:

In all seriousness how does it feel to be on the side of wierdos and freaks, while the cool kids are all on team Kamala?

Doing media interviews is a core requirement of governing. Its how politicians answer to the people through the media ( who are supposed to a pillar of democracy by asking tough questions).

Trump has literally done hundreds. Alone. Even with H Clinton, no-one questioned that she could do an interview, alone. So Harris does ONE interview, and the people are now supposed to do what? Give her a participation ribbon? Is the bar that low for the Democrats leader and aspiring Presidential. (Rhetorical question-we all know that it is)
I’ll give you a tip champ.

Doing media has **** all to do with governing and mostly politicians use the media to push a message. It’s exceedingly rare that the media hold them to account, especially not through interviews, at times it happens through investigative journalism that uncovers impropriety and scandals.

I’ll give you a tip champ.

Doing media has **** all to do with governing and mostly politicians use the media to push a message. It’s exceedingly rare that the media hold them to account, especially not through interviews, at times it happens through investigative journalism that uncovers impropriety and scandals.

Umm my reference to her not getting the ice-cream flavour question obviously went over some people's heads.

In all seriousness how does it feel to be on the side of wierdos and freaks, while the cool kids are all on team Kamala?
Firstly, I have been honest about the fact that I am a swing voting centrist and haven't yet selected my "side".

Secondly, both sides have cool kids. You saying that Hulk Hogan, that pillow guy and Elon aren't cool!? And every time I get into a tradie colleague's vehicle lately they have an ep of Joe Brogan streaming on bluetooth, some of the comedians in his sphere seem fun and tend to be maga-curious. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the GOATs like Dave Chappelle jump on board m8.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back