USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

I mean they provided a couple of sources, 1 in the running to be Trump's VP, the other has the surname Trump and is the Republican National Committee co-Chair...hardly digging through far corners of internet finding a single random that supports Trump but has no real link to the Republican party.
Its two peoples opinions. Who cares.

Biden slipped a point in Pennsylvania, Nevada and Arizona, though he hasn't really lost a lot of ground generally compared to how much reaction we've seen.

Trump just has to flip Georgia and Pennsylvania to get to 270, and he's 5% and 3% up respectively.

And my feeling (very much a guess) is that many of the 8% polling for Kennedy will move to Trump in the end.

Trump is also ahead in Wisconsin and Michigan by a point, both of them Biden was gaining ground and nearly taking the lead before the debate.

Biden needs to win Pennsylvania and hold most of Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin and Nevada.

His path is very narrow. He needs some wins rather than just trying to stem the bleeding by going into hiding. I'm not sure the rest of the Democratic Party wants to cross their fingers and hope.

Better that Biden swings and either hits or misses with a lot of public appearances. And then they make a decision.

Biden stumbles again at the NATO Summit in Washington.

• Biden mistakenly refers to his Vice-President Kamala Harris as "Vice-President Trump" in his first answer in his official press conference.
  • It came shortly after he introduced Ukraine's president as Vladimir Putin at a Nato event in Washington, triggering gasps in the room
  • Biden quickly corrected himself, saying: "I'm so focused on beating Putin"

FMD. It's over Joe.

I mean they provided a couple of sources, 1 in the running to be Trump's VP, the other has the surname Trump and is the Republican National Committee co-Chair...hardly digging through far corners of internet finding a single random that supports Trump but has no real link to the Republican party.

Also trump himself.

Feel sorry for Biden and the continual humiliation
You'd think he's family would be looking out for him

The thing is, if he announced he is suffering from dementia and as result is stepping aside, he would receive a lot of good will and understanding

Absolutely they should but we are talking about Hunter and Jill Biden though.

The Trump campaign doesn't want their opponent to change because they are currently beating their opponent? News at 8 with this ground breaking story.

That is not the same as Trump supporters, ordinary people, saying that it would be "undemocratic" to change the Democrat nominee, as was the claim.

I think all Republicans would love Joe to run because everyone can now see what he has been for the past 4 years, an incompetent leader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, what’s wrong with Jill Biden?
Her cheerleading has been pretty gross the past few days. She is effectively Weekend at Bernies-ing Joe's crippled and addled body and mind in an effort to dispel and concerns about his ability to run, almost as if she is getting some sort of benefit out of being the first lady that she would push her husband to do something that he's clearly incapable of doing.

This is all theatre. It's over.

Trump wins regardless

Keep Biden and it's like sending out the last cricketer in a minuscule hope of getting the last 300 runs to win a match.

Replace him and the replacement (Harris or other) may stem the bleeding but will ultimately fail. Look at Labor putting Rudd back in to try and avoid a Labor loss.

Trump wins regardless

Keep Biden and it's like sending out the last cricketer in a minuscule hope of getting the last 300 runs to win a match.

Replace him and the replacement (Harris or other) may stem the bleeding but will ultimately fail. Look at Labor putting Rudd back in to try and avoid a Labor loss.

Agreed. Keep Biden in and Trump wins an absolute landslide.

Her cheerleading has been pretty gross the past few days. She is effectively Weekend at Bernies-ing Joe's crippled and addled body and mind in an effort to dispel and concerns about his ability to run, almost as if she is getting some sort of benefit out of being the first lady that she would push her husband to do something that he's clearly incapable of doing.
You expected her not to stand up for her husband publicly?

It seems you did just make this shit up.

Just because one person has a view it doesn't mean that every Republican has the same view.
The view is being ascribed to MAGA, not every Republican. This is specifically what you asked about, in case you forgot;
What is this ‘MAGA world’ you speak of and who specifically is saying that replacing Biden would be anti democratic?

And its 2 actually, a favourite to be his VP and his daughter-in-law who happens to now chair the RNC.

Its two peoples opinions. Who cares.
Yep, those 2 literal Trump surrogates saying these things isn't in any way indicative of what Trump wants/who he prefers to run against. Makes sense :tearsofjoy:

Biden stumbles again at the NATO Summit in Washington.

• Biden mistakenly refers to his Vice-President Kamala Harris as "Vice-President Trump" in his first answer in his official press conference.
  • It came shortly after he introduced Ukraine's president as Vladimir Putin at a Nato event in Washington, triggering gasps in the room
  • Biden quickly corrected himself, saying: "I'm so focused on beating Putin"

FMD. It's over Joe.

He's either senile or the best trolling politician I've ever seen

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back