USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Biden (like the Democrats) thinks that restricting industry, funneling billions into businesses that can't operate without subsidies and have questionable results is a way of assisting the environment is the essential flaw to the modern left. I just laugh when people think this shit helps the environment. We need to return to environmentalism, cleaning up emissions, promoting greenery, removing chemicals and plastics from the water, improving the economy and having energy dependency and security with as much low emissions energy as possible, including nuclear and gas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comments I'm reading are that Trump is lying his arse off but Biden not handling himself well.

Could the Dems change horses mid-stream as a result of the debate and Biden's poor form?

Shame this wasn’t fact checked.

Trump says he got cheaper insulin, he had the cleanest water. Bull.

I have never come across such a pathological liar. The lies fall off his tongue one after the other. No wonder the cult on here believe his bs. I bet they never fact check. Trump takes credit for others good work and refuses to accept any responsibility for issues he creates. He calls Biden the liar.🤣

Unbelievable.

Biden should have been coached into how to deal with an oppo who spews lie after lie rather than trying to reel off all that Biden has done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back