USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Country is stuffed whomever wins but Biden would be the lesser evil of two crazy old codgers

Country is broke as **** - Trump wants to give more tax cuts to his wealthy mates

No one dares to address gun control, health care, the homeless, drug crisis, lifting the Federal minimum wage to above the lame $7.25 it is in around 20 states and too many folks below, at or close to the poverty line where wages haven't gone up when the price of food and utilities have (even if their food tastes like sheit compared to us)

Country is stuffed whomever wins but Biden would be the lesser evil of two crazy old codgers

Country is broke as **** - Trump wants to give more tax cuts to his wealthy mates

No one dares to address gun control, health care, the homeless, drug crisis, lifting the Federal minimum wage to above the lame $7.25 it is in around 20 states and too many folks below, at or close to the poverty line where wages haven't gone up when the price of food and utilities have (even if their food tastes like sheit compared to us)
If the US stops printing trillions, shuts the border to millions of illegal immigrants and promotes innovation and retaining money on shore (by tax cuts) the majority of those issues will reverse. Everything you just described is worse under the Democrats.

There wouldn't be a war in Ukraine if Trump was in office and the war will end when Trump returns to office.

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Think it can only be Harris that replaces him.

Biden won’t act until longer term polls come out in the next 2-3 weeks.

That restricts the amount of time any new candidate has to get up and running, get through the convention and make themselves known to the American people.

If you were a Newsom, Klobuchar or Whitmer, you’d probably be thinking it would be better to wait until the next four years .

That really leaves Harris. The only other one who I could see getting into the ring would be Pete Buttegeig. He would be a longshot anyway, but I reckon he knows that and he would enjoy going after Trump.

That restricts the amount of time any new candidate has to get up and running, get through the convention and make themselves known to the American people.

If you were a Newsom, Klobuchar or Whitmer, you’d probably be thinking it would be better to wait until the next four years .

That really leaves Harris. The only other one who I could see getting into the ring would be Pete Buttegeig. He would be a longshot anyway, but I reckon he knows that and he would enjoy going after Trump.

Dem conventions august so 2-3 weeks is still enough time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riiiight, Biden has no dementia.

The other one , well thats another story....
Oh, I thought the whole - Biden doesn't have dementia and "thats stigmatizing" talk was a troll.

To people actually think Biden doesn't have dementia? There's a reason they don't publicise his health reports like Donald Trump did. It's because he's clearly suffering from dementia. I've had family members die with dementia, as i'm sure alot of others have, it is abundantly clear Biden is suffering from the same.

Do they have the balls to change this late though? & Biden made it clear after the debate he isnt going anywhere.

Baring death or an act of God, Trump is the next Pres.

Biden needs to tap out, he's like an old boxer that has taken too many head knocks and is a walking zombie like Muhammad Ali.

Trump is only 3 years younger than him but he still ran rings around Biden, he is still trash talking as well as he was 20 years ago.

Biden from 20 years ago or even 10 years ago might have had a chance of beating him in a debate but not now, he is cooked.

Biden needs to tap out, he's like an old boxer that has taken too many head knocks and is a walking zombie like Muhammad Ali.

Trump is only 3 years younger than him but he still ran rings around Biden, he is still trash talking as well as he was 20 years ago.

Biden from 20 years ago or even 10 years ago might have had a chance of beating him in a debate but not now, he is cooked.
It's not all about debate performance, being a good president doesn't mean you need to be a good debater. But that being said, Biden is so far gone that he can't possibly be in charge of the greatest military in the world and one of the storngest economies in the world. The scary part that people are realizing (it's been obvious for four years but people are starting to see it now) - is who has been running the country for the past 4 years becayse it hasn't been Biden. Who are the Democrat decision makers and government administrators actually pulling the strings of Biden's marionette.

It's not all about debate performance, being a good president doesn't mean you need to be a good debater. But that being said, Biden is so far gone that he can't possibly be in charge of the greatest military in the world and one of the storngest economies in the world. The scary part that people are realizing (it's been obvious for four years but people are starting to see it now) - is who has been running the country for the past 4 years becayse it hasn't been Biden. Who are the Democrat decision makers and government administrators actually pulling the strings of Biden's marionette.

Robinette.

Oh, I thought the whole - Biden doesn't have dementia and "thats stigmatizing" talk was a troll.

To people actually think Biden doesn't have dementia? There's a reason they don't publicise his health reports like Donald Trump did. It's because he's clearly suffering from dementia. I've had family members die with dementia, as i'm sure alot of others have, it is abundantly clear Biden is suffering from the same.

You probably actually believe Trump weighs 98kgs and may live until he’s 200, like Ronny Johnson said.

Winning debates doesn't make someone a good president but it helps them to get elected as president.

JFK beating Nixon in the debates back in 1960 helped him to get elected as the US president back then.

I don't think Trump is a good president but he is good at debates, he is undefeated in debates like Shane Gillis says in this video.

Also debates are key. It is used to sell a message. If you can't be coherent and effective as debater it highlights a lack of conviction or application to sell a message.

You are auditioning for the job. Sell you vision for the country like your life depends on it. Joe failed that yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back