USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this is all very demoralising. Let’s check in on the third party option.

View attachment 2038154

Okay, let’s come back a little later.

Seriously - you can't make this shit up :eek:

The likely POTUS is a serial lying rapist convicted felon who wouldn't know a fact if it bit his yuge orange arse.
The incumbent couldn't put 2 words together in a critical debate and made Trump look better than him - FFS are you kidding me?
Next in line is a generationally privileged conspiracy theorising idiot who has had a worm eat some of his brain - plus he's a former coke addict who's also a sexpest who would allegedly root an ottoman or venetian blind...........

USA !! USA !! USA !!

Seriously - you can't make this shit up :eek:

The likely POTUS is a serial lying rapist convicted felon who wouldn't know a fact if it bit his yuge orange arse.
The incumbent couldn't put 2 words together in a critical debate and made Trump look better than him - FFS are you kidding me?
Next in line is a generationally privileged conspiracy theorising idiot who has had a worm eat some of his brain - plus he's a former coke addict who's also a sexpest who would allegedly root an ottoman or venetian blind...........

USA !! USA !! USA !!
Even if the Dems wins I think America are in the last stage like Neo in Ancient Rome ..too many extremist elements running around wanting a civil war and the end to democracy…I miss the normality of politics tbh

Even if the Dems wins I think America are in the last stage like Neo in Ancient Rome ..too many extremist elements running around wanting a civil war and the end to democracy…I miss the normality of politics tbh
Tend to agree. I give them another 50 years before collapse, maybe less.

People have been saying this since Nixon and the world has not ended.
Enough with the melodrama please.

The world has already had Trump for 4 years and frankly it was very stable during that period (historically speaking) save for the Covid pandemic which you cannot possibly blame on him.
He and his advisers will have learnt from that experience and arguably will be better equipped this time around.

FFS, its definitely blue MAGA at this point the amount of cope people are trying to reason away Biden's performance.

CNN didn't make him muddle his words, look lost with his mouth wide open, or say "we will beat medicare".
And they had the utter gall to say that it was conspiracy by the right wing/conservative media regarding Biden's capability as POTUS. It became clear as day come the first debate.

Its too late for the left wing media though. They hitched their wagon to him and by his woeful performance last week it represented and reflected rather poorly on them as a media outlet.

CNN didn't make him muddle his words, yes, but they did deflect any criticisms levied against him up until the debate and even thereafter.

Its half on Biden's and the Dems hubris and half on the left wing media cover-ups. A cornucopia of suck.

Last edited:

The world has already had Trump for 4 years and frankly it was very stable during that period (historically speaking) save for the Covid pandemic which you cannot possibly blame on him.
Its not just Trump and the sniveling MAGA/GOP cult though. Look at the mess the Dems are in currently due to their hubris, corporate greed and establishment dumb****ery.

I can't see either side actually sorting out their issues.

He and his advisers will have learnt from that experience and arguably will be better equipped this time around.
Better equipped to serve Trump and his whims, sure. After those 4 years in power and 4 years out, mind boggling that anyone could believe he has any interest whatsoever in actual governing :drunk:

Last edited:
Can't put the genie back in the bottle now. Also normality can happen when things are going relatively well, but they have eroded middle class wealth and funneled everything to the top for the last 40+ years which has led us to this point.

And they had the utter gall to say that it was conspiracy by the right wing/conservative media regarding Biden's capability as POTUS. It became clear as day come the first debate.

Its too late for the left wing media though. They hitched their wagon to him and by his woeful performance last week it represented and reflected rather poorly on them as a media outlet.

CNN didn't make him muddle his words, yes, but they did deflect any criticisms levied against him up until the debate and even thereafter.

Its half on Biden's and the Dems hubris and half on the left wing media cover-ups. A cornucopia of suck.
Its Blue MAGA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not literally the world ending, people think that in one day things will just suddenly change from colour to black and white, and if it doesn't then all is ok.

Trump and his enablers have spent years trying to get minority rule. They have wanted the courts since the 70s and they now have them, Trump will have full presidential immunity. It begins slowly, eroding of rights here (abortion), making it harder to vote, "finding" x amount of votes etc. Its frog in the boiling water stuff, and eventually enough people who aren't paying attention go "well I'm alright Jack, its not that bad".

So the eventual things that could happen in a 2nd Trump term and beyond:

• Political/media enemies arrested or falling out of buildings
  • Media institutions shut down, taken over by govt

As I have mentioned many times they are using Hungary as an instructional guide https://theconversation.com/i-watch...-in-trumpism-and-its-appeal-to-workers-224930

This paragraph is key. They are smart enough to know that you can't just fully repress the opposition, thats too obvious, you need to be more subtle and go from there:

Authoritarian populists tilt the democratic playing field to favor themselves and their personal and political interests. Subverting democracy from the inside without violent repression allows leaders like Orbán and Trump to pretend they are democratic. This authoritarianism from within creates chokepoints, where the opposition isn’t crushed, but it has a hard time breathing.

Project 2025 read it and you know the blueprint to what they want, the republicans have already made actions towards stripping things back with Roe and voting restrictions in the red states

You are very very naive or just cheering this on

Project 2025 read it and you know the blueprint to what they want, the republicans have already made actions towards stripping things back with Roe and voting restrictions in the red states

Also for those who think Hungary and Orban have nothing to do with America. Trump has openly admired him, Tucker Carlson has visited Hungary and interviewed him, and Orban given heroes welcome at CPAC:

They are basically an instructional guide of what Trump and his enablers want to do to the US. Trouble is many wont believe it when its happening right in front of their eyes.

Also for those who think Hungary and Orban have nothing to do with America. Trump has openly admired him, Tucker Carlson has visited Hungary and interviewed him, and Orban given heroes welcome at CPAC:

They are basically an instructional guide of what Trump and his enablers want to do to the US. Trouble is many wont believe it when its happening right in front of their eyes.
I hate to use the comparison to Nazi Germany but the rise to power and the erosion of rights mirrors very similarly

Why didn't they do this from 2016-2020 then?

Give me a spell.
'Tucker Carlson has visited Hungary' - who gives a flying f##k. He has also just visited Australia.

Why didn't they do this from 2016-2020 then?
Coz there was no Project 2017? Ask an obvious question get an obvious answer :tearsofjoy:

Seriously though, I don't think Trump even expected he'd win. A bit more prepared this time round, and various hard right nufties have seen an opening with an empty vessel like Donnie running the show in the mood that he is (thirsting for his vengeance, "dictator for 1 day" etc). Just curry favour, indulge whatever batshit insanity he's on about, do whatever he asks in every instance, make sure you've told him how awesome he is and be the most recent person to whisper a sweet nothing in his ear and you're golden lol

Coz there was no Project 2017? Ask an obvious question get an obvious answer :tearsofjoy:

Seriously though, I don't think Trump even expected he'd win. A bit more prepared this time round, and various hard right nufties have seen an opening with an empty vessel like Donnie running the show in the mood that he is (thirsting for his vengeance, "dictator for 1 day" etc). Just curry favour, indulge whatever batshit insanity he's on about, do whatever he asks in every instance, make sure you've told him how awesome he is and be the most recent person to whisper a sweet nothing in his ear and you're golden lol
Throw in that they didn’t have a stacked Supreme Court let alone the lower courts which the republicans did in the Trump years ..it’s been a hostile takeover of the legal system in preparation for their end goals

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back