USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

You would be a much better poster if you were more informed on the topic you are posting about.
Well inform me then instead of just posting wild speculation.
When did the price go up?
By what percentage did it go up?
What is the normal cost of memberships?
How does the price rise compare to equivalent memberships?

Well inform me then instead of just posting wild speculation.
When did the price go up?
By what percentage did it go up?
What is the normal cost of memberships?
How does the price rise compare to equivalent memberships?
Google is your friend.

given your posting history, wouldn't waste my time.

I have the same thoughts on them as I have the questions of Biden's appropriateness with children. That is to say - None.
Thought this would be your position

How many court cases has Biden had to defend? How many times was he on the Lolita Express

The pure arrogance to think Trump isnt a pedophile is outstanding

Absolutely he has his faults but its getting tiresome reading the same rhetoric that is based on nothing but peoples imagination or something they read on the interwebs.

'faults'

'tiresome'

He's a convicted felon. Almost certainly a rapist. He incited insurrection.

There is literally no limit to how often these things should be mentioned. None.

'faults'

'tiresome'

There is literally no limit to how often these things should be mentioned. None.
lets not forget troubling revelations that have recently emerged (but long rumoured) with the court ordered release of epstein documents

They'd know who it is already.
Who is the "they" you're referencing though? The Democratic party is pretty diverse and I imagine there are multiple groups that the person they know are quite different from each other.

I think Harris would be the logical choice. I think she can beat Trump (the polls suggest at least she's more of a chance than Biden).

At the very least it will put more focus on Trumps age and health (both physical and mental) which will help the Democrats.

Then pair her with a VP option from a key battleground state/region. Whitmer would be good, but not sure a dual Female ticket is going to be a great idea.
I totally agree that Harris is the most logical choice. If it's anyone else, they are opening themselves up to a lot of questions from the Republicans about why she was ever VP (and especially if she was potentially going to be President before the end of Biden's second term), which is unnecessary fodder to give their opponents.

You do it at the convention.

There is no world replacing Biden is worse than keeping Biden, unless they replaced him with Steve Bannon.
I'm not 100% convinced of that, but I'm not completely disagreeing with you. My point was more that it won't necessarily lead to a united front for the Democrats, which is kind of needed once primary season is over.

'faults'

'tiresome'

You can mention them all you like.
Just makes you look like an emotional fool to be honest. That is, hard to take seriously.

Happy to debate facts but I really have no time for feelings or rumours or something your read on twitter or snapchat or whatever social media you consume.

You can mention them all you like.
Just makes you look like an emotional fool to be honest. That is, hard to take seriously.

Happy to debate facts but I really have no time for feelings or rumours or something your read on twitter or snapchat or whatever social media you consume.

He is a convicted felon. This is a fact. He did sexually abuse a woman. This is a fact. Both cases went to court. I'm sorry if you find these facts tiresome.

He's running for the most powerful office in the most powerful country on the planet. His conduct is pretty relevant.

I'd be interested in their thoughts on the child sex allegations though I use the term allegation loosely
Even left wing media like Guardian were calling BS on that story 8 years ago.

Facts matter, so please be more careful to not spread misinformation in the future. Namaste 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the same thoughts on them as I have the questions of Biden's appropriateness with children. That is to say - None.

You think Biden, who has been in Politics for half a century and would have had the GOP digging for dirt all that time, yet has never had a single complaint nor credible accusation, is a pedo? But Trump, who has been found guilty in courts for sexual assault, is a convicted felon, has been sued innumerable times in the past 3 decades, was besties with Epstein, is ok? Righteothen..

Last edited:
You think Biden, who has been in Politics for half a century and would have had the GOP digging for dirt all that time, yet has never had a single complaint nor credible accusation, is a pedo? But Trump, who has been found guilty in courts for sexual assault, is a convicted felon, has been sued innumerable times in the past 3 decades, was besties with Epstein, is ok? Righteothen..
I think both stories are baseless and ridiculous and belong in the gutter.

I think both stories are baseless and ridiculous and belong in the gutter.

You do know there's photos of Trump and Epstein together though right? And direct quotes from Trump talking about how Epstein likes 'them on the younger side'. Which is pretty specific given what Epstein would later be convicted of.

I mean, sure maybe they're all just baseless and ridiculous stories though.

"But Trump..."

Trump's negatives are already out there. The lying, the cheating, the hypocrisy etc. People already know it. Love it or hate it, it's baked in.

What they didn't know broadly was the extent of Biden's mental decline, and that there has been a clear coverup by the WH and media allies, particularly when all you've been saying for a year is "this is the most consequential election for democracy ever". Throw in division about his candidacy within the party.

That's why it is the focus.

"But Trump..."

Trump's negatives are already out there. The lying, the cheating, the hypocrisy etc. People already know it. Love it or hate it, it's baked in.

What they didn't know broadly was the extent of Biden's mental decline, and that there has been a clear coverup by the WH and media allies, particularly when all you've been saying for a year is "this is the most consequential election for democracy ever". Throw in division about his candidacy within the party.

That's why it is the focus.

These guys said it well:

“It is irresponsible to obsess over President Biden’s tendency to mangle a couple of words in a speech while Donald Trump is out there sounding detached from reality.” Biden’s mush-mouthed moments fall well within the range of normal gaffes. Had he or any other American politician said anything even remotely like one of Trump’s bizarre digressions, we’d be flooded with front-page stories about it. Pundits would be solemnly calling for a Much Needed National Conversation about the Twenty-Fifth Amendment.

It is long past time for anyone who isn’t in the Trump base to admit, and to keep talking about, something that has been obvious for years: Donald Trump is unstable. Some of these problems were evident when he first ran, and we now know from revelations by many of his former staff that his problems processing information and staying tethered to reality are not part of some hammy act.

I don't think Biden has lost contact with reality, but the GOP is absolutely loving that all these people are focused on Biden's competence and not Trump's regular and continual excursions off in the fantasy land.

Wasn't he in Arkansas or something today calling it Texas?

The way the media are treating Biden right now is quite a long way removed from how they treat Trump. Can you imagine if Biden went off mid-speech monologuing about sharks and electric cars or some other nonsense like Trump does?

These guys said it well:

I don't think Biden has lost contact with reality, but the GOP is absolutely loving that all these people are focused on Biden's competence and not Trump's regular and continual excursions off in the fantasy land.

Wasn't he in Arkansas or something today calling it Texas?

The way the media are treating Biden right now is quite a long way removed from how they treat Trump. Can you imagine if Biden went off mid-speech monologuing about sharks and electric cars or some other nonsense like Trump does?

You've just proved my point.

That the media are treating the two quite differently?

That you don't understand why.

over your head cosplay GIF by Comic-Con HQ

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back