USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

there's a lot of things out there. seriously stop eating crayons.

giggling-dr.gif

You're the voice didn't work for Albo
It's not going to work for Kamala

giggling-dr.gif

You're the voice didn't work for Albo
It's not going to work for Kamala
6 Million Australians voted Yes. I'd say that's a win with the history and baggage we have here. Anyway back to Trump.

What did you think of Trump's interview this week? I'm intrigued. Do Trump supporters like the strange rambling, combative style he uses? Or is it just an FU to the liberals and the educated?

One of many rabbits yet to be pulled out of the hat.
There's no way the democrats will win. They won't have the voting numbers to get the all important electoral college in their favor.
You still referring to poll results from 3 weeks ago?

Its now line ball, with a lot more to play out. Still be some twists and turns to come.

With Biden it was like 2% chance of dems winning, now I think its pretty much 50-50, certainly no worse than 45% chance of the dems at this current moment.

It was nothing to do with the song, it was piss weak, scared, racist Australians.

I disagree, it was Albo telling the nation to "trust us" when they didn't even have a complete detailed a to z plan on how everything was going to work. You don't sign up for something until you know every fine detail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree, it was Albo telling the nation to "trust us" when they didn't even have a complete detailed a to z plan on how everything was going to work. You don't sign up for something until you know every fine detail.
Ok, right.
So I'm voting for Donald Trump :rolleyes:

• Conspiracy to defraud the US is punishable by a fine or up to five years in prison
  • Obstructing an official proceeding is punishable by a fine or up to 20 years in prison
  • Conspiracy against rights is punishable by a fine or not more than 10 years in prison, or both.

I disagree. The voice was trivial, literally only voice for aboriginal folk. It was structured to be 'non threatening'. Unfortunately Mr Potatohead decided to make it a political issue and along with his Spew Corp enablers ran a FUD campaign. A shameful episode in our history that reflects terribly on us. . I hope future generations can do better.

Last edited:
To be fair, its hard to get a bunch of racists to trust you, when your proposing legislation about non white people, that isn't ****ing them over.

I disagree. The voice was trivial, literally a only voice for aboriginal folk. It was structured to be 'non threatening'. Unfortunately Mr Potatohead decided to make it a political issue and along with his Spew Corp enablers ran a FUD campaign. A shameful episode in our history that reflects terribly on us. . I hope future generations can do better.
If Peter Dutton had been anywhere near the Freedom Bus ride in 1965, he would have let down all of it's tyres.

they didn't even have a complete detailed a to z plan on how everything was going to work. You don't sign up for something until you know every fine detail.
At the risk of going down this tangent:

This is rubbish.

HOLY HELL!!!

His answer about whether he thinks Kamala Harris is a DEI hire ...

"She was always an Indian person, then she became a black person ..."

The whole thing is an absolute trainwreck haha.
The bullshit is endless. “I’ve known her a long time” - what errant nonsense.

Let us not forget that Trump Snr concealed his true heritage, amid anti-German sentiment sparked by World War II. to sell apartments to Jewish buyers. DJT claimed to be Swedish, until wishing to impress white nationalists in the late 90s. When pressed by the Boston Globe in 2016, why he perpetuated such a clear falsehood, Donald responded: “Well, it was never really something discussed.”

Trump supporters are spineless and morally duplicitous. For years Republican members of Congress have criticised Trump for his incompetence, hostile demeanor and propensity for lies - just not in public. MJT, Miller, Lewandowski and his son are outliers.

Last edited:

They did, and it was bipartisan until Dutton worked out he could get some relevance by opposing

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back