USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Why do people keep bringing up Kamala's heritage? She's half black and half Indian, it's literally a fact.
Trump does it to make her seem untrustworthy. So he can win an election. Make his legal troubles go away. And make money.

She's not, it was Trump who turned it into a big deal yesterday and the racist fools that think he's a good idea have taken it and run.
And show the voting population how hard she worked, against racial and sexist adversity, to become successful.
And to some extent play to and inspire a particular part of the electorate.
Politics 101

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Democrats are desperate to make Harris seem as though she is “from the hood”

They want black votes.
Trump is desperate to make himself seem as though he is "religious".

He wants evangelical votes.

Differentiator in this instance of course being that Harris is actually black, while Donnie is... umm..

Its like you just stumbled across politics in the last few months :drunk:

No my point is you are going to scream racist at whatever is said. It's your one wood.
That's because racism is Trumps one wood.

Objecting to people pointing out Trumps racism but not objecting to Trumps racism is a bit...

Help me out here, what's that word?

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

No my point is you are going to scream racist at whatever is said. It's your one wood.
Its Trump and the GOP's one wood you mean.

If the criticism of Harris is based on race, or claims that she isn't actually black or whatever, then then yes the response will likely include reference to racism. Correctly.

Wouldn't have thought this all that difficult to grasp.

The right, struggling with the concept 2 things can both be true.

Struggling with anything that requires them to stop screaming and think really.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah wouldn't have thought having 2 parents from different ethnicities would be that much of a head scratcher for anyone, apparently it is lol

Yeah wouldn't have thought having 2 parents from different ethnicities would be that much of a head scratcher for anyone, apparently it is lol
My favourite is looking at twitter, seeing a black journalist/media person, make a statement like, "Kamala is black", followed by a 1,000 responses from profiles with profile pictures of white people saying "actually, she's Indian and Jamaican, she's not really black".

The well known arbitrators of a persons race.

1722560370842.png

1722560451242.png

1722560515178.png

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back