USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

My favourite is looking at twitter, seeing a black journalist/media person, make a statement like, "Kamala is black", followed by a 1,000 responses from profiles with profile pictures of white people saying "actually, she's Indian and Jamaican, she's not really black".

The well known arbitrators of a persons race.

View attachment 2065940

View attachment 2065942

View attachment 2065943
Remember when Donald went blackface a few months ago on his swing through the southern states ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im disappointed to be honest

I would have thought the Olympic Boxing might have got a run

Or are they waiting for the email from Moscow and thats tomorrows old news?
There's another thread for that.

A simple “I don’t know” would have sufficed

Talk about clutching at straws from old bill- just more confected outrage that won’t wash-she was fine. Making it accessible.
But don’t worry about it. Donnie hasn’t answered a question sensibly in 8 years now- voters aren’t too fussed about that stuff- most people haven’t a clue about how to fix inflation-it’s not what people will obsess over. People care about how voting for you will affect their hip pocket- and she understood that.

Talk about clutching at straws from old bill- just more confected outrage that won’t wash-she was fine. Making it accessible.
But don’t worry about it. Donnie hasn’t answered a question sensibly in 8 years now- voters aren’t too fussed about that stuff- most people haven’t a clue about how to fix inflation-it’s not what people will obsess over. People care about how voting for you will affect their hip pocket- and she understood that.
Including Kamala.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back