USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Saw a perfect analogue for current right wing American politics on tik tok.

American restaurant chain Cracker barrel added a vegan sausage option to their menu. And there is now a call to boycott them because of it.

They haven't removed anything, you can still get what you wanted before, the vegan sausage isn't compulsory, you dont have to have it, but the restaurant providing an option for others so outrages them.

They not only want what they want, they want no one else to get anything, even if it has zero impact on them. If I don't like or want vegan options, they shouldn't be provided.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe I did hear him answer such a question recently. His answer was something along the lines of “he’s going to make more energy and inflation will disappear”:drunk:
And if you stop measuring inflation, it goes away.
Like Covid. If you don’t test for Covid, you don’t find any Covid.

Hillbilly Elegy is free as an audiobook on Spotify and the movie adaptation is on Netflix. JD does an excellent job of explaining how the roles of the Democratic and Republican parties have switched regarding their support for the working class. It's worth checking out for those with a thirst for knowledge like yours truly. Glad to help.

Hillbilly Elegy is free as an audiobook on Spotify and the movie adaptation is on Netflix. JD does an excellent job of explaining how the roles of the Democratic and Republican parties have switched regarding their support for the working class. It's worth checking out for those with a thirst for knowledge like yours truly. Glad to help.

Nothing like a bit of alone time on the couch. Netflix and chill bro.

FK - I agree the Dems have dropped the ball with the working class but the republicans haven’t picked up said call, apart from just start culture wars. Tax breaks for the rich don’t help the working class.
That's where Shapiro could be useful if they can frame the argument right.

"I fixed I-95 in two weeks. These people don't want to fix anything. They just want you angry at women, at immigrants, at minorities while they don't do their job. Because you being angry allows them to continue pulling a pay cheque for doing nothing. Your anger isn't going to get things fixed."

It’s fair to say who wins PA wins the election. Harris has erased leads in most battleground states, PA could still use a bump though. Shapiro is very popular there, and would be a smart choice.
I hear lots of talk, that there is a blue groundswell in Florida,since Kamala came onboard.

Imagine if Florida flipped.....

Nothing like a bit of alone time on the couch. Netflix and chill bro.
The couch thing was fake news. Do a deep dive for once m8 and engage in the long form source material instead of having everything pre-digested for you by the twitter mill!

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back