USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

The couch thing was fake news. Do a deep dive for once m8 and engage in the long form source material instead of having everything pre-digested for you by the twitter mill!
Fire, it doesn't matter if it's true or not. It's got legs and he will always be thought of as a couch humper. Nearly all of Trumpies insults and name calling are not true. This sort of negative labelling is established practice in US politics, Trump is good at it. In this case he's flailing around unable to land a blow. Brilliant work by the dems. Sit down, chill out and enjoy Trumpy get destroyed by a black women. If you're feeling a bit agitated, expend the energy loving your sofa.

The couch thing was fake news. Do a deep dive for once m8 and engage in the long form source material instead of having everything pre-digested for you by the twitter mill!
Everyone knows the couch thing isn't real. But it's got so much comedy mileage that it's taken on a life of its own. It's F***ing gold.

It's impossible to debunk because the couch isn't talking.

Saw a perfect analogue for current right wing American politics on tik tok.

American restaurant chain Cracker barrel added a vegan sausage option to their menu. And there is now a call to boycott them because of it.

They haven't removed anything, you can still get what you wanted before, the vegan sausage isn't compulsory, you dont have to have it, but the restaurant providing an option for others so outrages them.

They not only want what they want, they want no one else to get anything, even if it has zero impact on them. If I don't like or want vegan options, they shouldn't be provided.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
It must be absolute exhausting being a right winger. You have to be terrified of everything all the time.

That's where Shapiro could be useful if they can frame the argument right.

"I fixed I-95 in two weeks. These people don't want to fix anything. They just want you angry at women, at immigrants, at minorities while they don't do their job. Because you being angry allows them to continue pulling a pay cheque for doing nothing. Your anger isn't going to get things fixed."
And he does a mean Obama impression.

Everyone knows the couch thing isn't real. But it's got so much comedy mileage that it's taken on a life of its own. It's F***ing gold.
He does look and speak like someone that ****s inanimate objects though!
Would you be surprised that a rapist paedophile chose a couch ****er as a possible VP?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kind of like you having a mixed race kid or being a Proud Boy.
The proud boy thing was a trollish fib, I don't think they're even a thing in Australia. Having māori kids is legit though. Mrs FK is a real leftie too, she shows me these terrible political tiktok clips, it's dreadful m8.

A simple “I don’t know” would have sufficed

This was four years ago and although it wasn't the greatest answer take out the laughing emojis and it's a pretty standard politician mix of faux empathy and hitting 'on message' key words.
3/10 at best

However

If this is the worst the MAGA camp can find... wow. No wonder they are shitting themselves.

Trump is unelectable in America. It was going to be close with Biden, with Harris it will be a landslide. The majority of normal Americans don't want that Orange lunatic anywhere near the WH. its going to be glorious to watch these weird freaks trying to deal with this loss. I'll be in NY for election day and Philly the day after and I CANNOT WAIT

He should be but sadly he’s not. Whether he wins or not, there’s a solid block of 30-40% who think he’s God’s gift (some of them literally).
This^^

The Trump phenomenon is the most mystifying thing to have happened, and ever will happen, in my lifetime.

I still don't comprehend how otherwise functioning humans can think he's worthy of being President of America, in any way. Like, how do some people (many people) not see who he really is? It's so obvious.

This^^

The Trump phenomenon is the most mystifying thing to have happened, and ever will happen, in my lifetime.

I still don't comprehend how otherwise functioning humans can think he's worthy of being President of America, in any way. Like, how do some people (many people) not see who he really is? It's so obvious.
Couldn't have stated it better. This about sums it up. If bragging about grabbing female genitalia or being a convicted felon doesn't persuade folks from not voting for him let alone everything else then we are screwed as a species.

Last edited:
This^^

This sentiment has been posted many times over the journey. Nobody understands why it happened. Best possible answer so far it that he is the Mule from Foundation.

Trump is unelectable in America. It was going to be close with Biden, with Harris it will be a landslide. The majority of normal Americans don't want that Orange lunatic anywhere near the WH. its going to be glorious to watch these weird freaks trying to deal with this loss. I'll be in NY for election day and Philly the day after and I CANNOT WAIT
We expect regular reports from you on Election Day here on Bigfooty.

This^^

It's not rocket science.
His support base is the over 60s who don't like black people in the White House (Obama), suffered under the Reagan Trickle Down Economics (explains the MAGA support), and the young people unemployed and isolated in Rural America due to the globalisation of the World economy.
In other words, he is the avatar of white people's grievances.

Lordy lordy lordy.

This is a turn up.

Almost everything from Trump you chortle over is demonstrably false, and, most of the time, you know it. You claim it makes Trump entertaining. Entertainment value is key.

Whats more entertaining than having a chuckle at old couch humper and his paedo, daughter fondling orange boss?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back